VOCALOID LIVE 2016

Started by jisoooo, September 28, 2015, 05:24:43 PM

jisoooo

Aloha everyone! My name is Jade/Jisoo and I'm writing this post today because auditions are officially open for a vocaloid Q&A/Game/Showcase panel at Fanime 2016!! This will be an all age 2-hour variety panel featuring vocaloids!! Woo!

PANEL OVERVIEW:
this panel will consist of intervals of character Q&As, games, and live performances. we are aiming to make this panel as unique and entertaining as possible!
DAY: TBA, hopefully Saturday
TIME: TBA, most likely in the afternoon or evening
LENGTH: two hours

CHARACTERS:
- Miku (open)
- Rin (open)
- Len (open)
- Luka (open)
- Kaito (open)
- IA (open)
- Gumi (open)
(if you want to audition as a character not listed above, i still may consider it.)

RULES & REQUIREMENTS:
- must live in or near the sf bay area
- must be available to practice (over skype and in person) often a couple of months before the convention
- no shaming/other mean behavior towards (potential) panelmates

WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR AUDITION:
- name, age, and city (if you're comfortable)
- 1-3 pictures of your cosplay (if you haven't finished it/have no pictures that's okay.)
- panel experience, if any
- A video introduction of you as your character (more info on that below!)
- Your kik, skype, or some other way that I can contact you with

What to include in your video:
- a short (1-2 minute) introduction of yourself in character (and in your cosplay!). vocaloids don't have concrete personalities so you can get creative here.
- a 30 second to 1 1/2 minute clip of you dancing or (preferably) singing. im planning to have a couple of performances throughout the panel so your chances of being accepted would probably be multiplied by 100 if you are able to perform!!

Auditions will be closed in January/February and practice for the panel will begin in February/March.

My email: melancholyaesthetic@gmail (.com)
My Skype: rynnjade
My kik: datderpface (we all make mistakes ok)

Thank you for your interest in this panel!!

xx

airanimechiic

Edit: Is this for 2015 or 2016?

Hi!
So i saw that most of the characters are still open at this time, even though it's April- are you still taking auditions?
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu