FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Cosplay! Construction, Tips, Gatherings, Advice

Fanime 2018 Cosplay Gatherings News Update 2/23

<< < (2/17) > >>

Nina Star 9:
I was wondering who was going to take over. Congrats!

Sad about the move to FB, as I don't have an account, but I'm also not planning on hosting gatherings, so hopefully it won't be too much of an issue. Will there will be posts here in the forums that I can either reply to with with plans for a certain gathering, or so I can at least see which gatherings are being held without having to dig through FB and hope I find the posts there? At the very least, will there be a complete list of gatherings posted here, so I can view them?

KingDedede:
Congrats! m8
Hoping to find a smash bros gathering!
Also somewhat new to Fanime, seeing as 2016 will only be my second year.
None the  less, excited

Kite:
First, congrats.

Second, do we now have to go to facebook to sign in our gatherings?

pokefan995:

--- Quote from: KingDedede on November 01, 2015, 06:19:41 PM ---Congrats! m8
Hoping to find a smash bros gathering!
Also somewhat new to Fanime, seeing as 2016 will only be my second year.
None the  less, excited

--- End quote ---

I plan to run smash again at a better time this year. :3

Imperial:
So, for clarifacation, I will aim to have all info on gatherings both on here and social media's for THIS YEAR. I will make sure one links to the other, so you know where the mothership will be stationed at both areas.

--- Quote from: Nina Star 9 on October 31, 2015, 07:52:16 AM --- At the very least, will there be a complete list of gatherings posted here, so I can view them?

--- End quote ---
With the new form, I Hope, Hope, that I can make a master list on the Fanime Host Site (as in, not hidden in the forums, like, easy peasy from front page of fanime website) that will either be a mirror or the same as I post here and social medias.
--- Quote from: pitin on October 30, 2015, 09:43:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Imperial on October 28, 2015, 08:17:55 PM ---Unfortunately, I cant speak on their behalf, ill beep them to check in here.

--- End quote ---
I'm sorry I miss typed. I meant Cosplay Gatherings, NOT fanime panels. I must have had panels on the brain. my bad.

--- End quote ---
I am still asking on that (since its a representation of con outside of here, I do need to ask), again, soon as everything is nailed down for me to report out, I will.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version