Registration 2016

Started by fanimefreak, November 02, 2015, 05:06:54 PM

InsaneDavid

Quote from: OtakuAngel87 on May 24, 2016, 01:04:03 PM
i did email. Them back regarding group badges and they said all badges can be picked up with just the leaders Barcode but since they sent out one for each member as well I'd print all just to be safe

Awesome, thank you for the information.  Amazed they replied so quickly considering how long it took to hear back previously!

Reminds me of the customer service agent for TUK Shoes - I swear it's ONE person who answers all their calls.
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

Nina Star 9

I've written up a short PSA about being sure to read the new email and bring that barcode and have it queued up on tumblr, so hopefully the word gets out and too many people don't end up with the old QR codes (and then that causing a mess).

InsaneDavid

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 24, 2016, 01:37:47 PM
I've written up a short PSA about being sure to read the new email and bring that barcode and have it queued up on tumblr, so hopefully the word gets out and too many people don't end up with the old QR codes (and then that causing a mess).

Excellent.  I've done something similar on the unofficial Fanime Facebook group.
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

MonadoLink

An email I just got
QuoteHi,

The cmr  code will not work to get your information so it is to everyone's benefit to use the new email that was/will be sent with the barcode. Using this barcode the group leader should have no problems picking up their group badges. Please bring your ID as well.

See you soon,

Arianna