FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Ideas and Suggestions

Sponsorship?

<< < (4/4)

eHash:
<REMOVED>
<ELECTED TO RESTATE>
Touhoucon is definitely not the best example to use.

cutiebunny:

--- Quote from: eHash on April 18, 2016, 01:34:59 AM ---Citrus wrote "What if it was big name companies like Good Smile Company willing to sponsor and sell their products?"
*cough* I believe Good Smile is being paid or compensated to have a presence at some of these conventions..

--- End quote ---

Yup.  They get free booth space, usually in a premium location.  That's the standard agreement that most sellers have with conventions, such as SakuraCon and Anime Expo.

Rhornez:
revive the old fanime con SOMEONE DO IT

eHash:

--- Quote from: cutiebunny on April 20, 2016, 01:30:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: eHash on April 18, 2016, 01:34:59 AM ---Citrus wrote "What if it was big name companies like Good Smile Company willing to sponsor and sell their products?"
*cough* I believe Good Smile is being paid or compensated to have a presence at some of these conventions..

--- End quote ---

Yup.  They get free booth space, usually in a premium location.  That's the standard agreement that most sellers have with conventions, such as SakuraCon and Anime Expo.

--- End quote ---

What is the source of your info? I talked to someone from gsc and they pay "premium" prices for dealers hall space at ax.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version