Possible panels! Hoping someone can host one of these.

Started by Shinnnn, November 14, 2015, 09:53:26 PM

Shinnnn

I was thinking for a kuroko no basket, Rokka six braves or GATE jetai panel. I Cosplay momoi and Rory both and by Fanime will have Flamie done. I suck at hosting things and was hoping there qould be a gathering or even a panel.

MelissaStar

I would like to add another panel that should be hosted this year. Which is the Hetalia panel (An All Ages and +18). If anyone is planning on submitting one I'm interested in auditioning. If not, I'm happy to submit one despite being inexperienced in hosting a panel. I was wondering if anyone happens to know who is planning on submitting this panel and looking for some panelists.

stitchez

Urushi: if def try posting on cosplay.com and places like tumblr with a ton of tags to see if others wuld be down to hot panels youd like to be a part of since the forums here dont tend to see too  much traffic

MellisaStar: As far as I am aware the usual group thats been hosting/co-hosting (myself/france+finland) the hetalia panels the last few years is NOT going for panels this year. we're over and done with the series (and have been) and the 18+ pane always ends up getting bad reviews due to low/bad audience participation for us to respond to. There may be a possibility the folks who hosted the all ages the other year will be trying for it but i dont know any of them personally. id post on tumblr and such to see if folks would be interested in doing the hetalia panels and trying for them yourself if youre up to the challenge.