Will there be an Attack on Titan gathering?

Started by HaidenHomestuck, November 19, 2015, 06:03:21 PM

HaidenHomestuck

Anyone hosting an Attack on Titan gathering? My little bro is doing his first cosplay and will be a little Levi. I told him the gatherings are always fun and he wants to go to one with his friend. I would host one but I'm already hosting the Soul Eater gathering. Who will be hosting it if anyone is? Please respond, thanks.

keitoghostie

Hi there! I hosted last year's AoT/SnK gathering and wasn't sure how much interest there would be for this year, it's nice to see there's still some interest in it!

That being said, my plans have already started to fill up and I'm not sure how able I am to host the gathering. At this point, if anyone would like to host it, please feel free to! I'd be glad to offer guidance if anyone is unsure on how to go about things.

I'd still possibly be willing to take it on if no one else can, but to be honest I wasn't planning on cosplaying from SnK this Fanime.

Tenya

I'm definitely still interested in there being an Attack on Titan gathering!

I guess I'd rather not be the one to host it, considering that the week leading up to the con will be very busy for me, but I could conceivably do it if nobody else steps up...

saite

if there does end up being a gathering, i'll be there as sasha ^^ probably holding some french fries and tater tots /tries with much difficulty to not eat my props
day 1 - kenma kozume
day 2 - yang xiao long & touka kirishima
day 3 - touka kirishima
day 4 - noctis lucis caelum & tooru yukimura

MrTimtastic

I can try to host this event if it falls on a Friday if there's no set host. I've never hosted before, so someone would have to guide me to where to register a time and space. I would be cosplaying as a regular Titan eating a Survey Corp. or Garrison.

MrTimtastic

Quote from: keitoghostie on February 17, 2016, 11:32:25 AM
Hi there! I hosted last year's AoT/SnK gathering and wasn't sure how much interest there would be for this year, it's nice to see there's still some interest in it!

That being said, my plans have already started to fill up and I'm not sure how able I am to host the gathering. At this point, if anyone would like to host it, please feel free to! I'd be glad to offer guidance if anyone is unsure on how to go about things.

I'd still possibly be willing to take it on if no one else can, but to be honest I wasn't planning on cosplaying from SnK this Fanime.

I've taken the liberty to try to host the event. I've already submitted the form