DRAMAtical Murder Gathering 2016!

Started by Angelx624, January 14, 2016, 07:54:18 PM

Angelx624

A link to the new and official DMMD gathering: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,20545.0.html

(I promise I won't make the same mistake I did last year. ;u; Thing is I misplaced some of my Mink items hence why I was late. QuQ But this year I'll be there on time!! >8U )

Alright! So, gonna re-host the gathering for this year! Along with my group, since we're basically doing Team Morphine this year. So DMMD is being overrun by Morphine. Yay. XD Same stuff/rules apply from last year and whatnot.

Day: TBA (Leaning towards Sunday again!)
Time: TBA

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Current List of Attendees

Total number of people: 3

Main Characters
Aoba: chibimoon (Fem! version)
Koujaku:
Noiz: KomaedaNagito
Clear:
Mink:

Side Characters
Mizuki:
Sei:
Virus:
Trip:
Tae:
Toue:
Akushima:

Allmates
Ren:
Beni:
Usagimodoki:
Tori:
Hersha:
Welter:

Order of Group Photos
All Characters
Main Characters
Side Characters
Allmates
Single Characters(Aobas, Clears, etc.......)
Canon Ships
All other Ships
Requests

(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

ghoulpixel

Ay , depending on the day I might be able to attend as Noizu! (remember me from the cospay chess panel :^ )
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

lordleo

hey there!! I'd love to come to a dmmd gathering. depending on the day I might come as a fem aoba :3c
fanime cosplays:
tiki, fire emblem awakening
super sailor chibi moon
-----

Angelx624

So.... I recently found out that my Morphine group isn't going to Fanime. T^T So I might just save Sei for another con. D: Meaning, I'd give this gathering to someone else.

I deeply apologize. ;_;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

BeanBurrito_Cosplay

If the gathering is on Sunday I'll be able to go as Aoba and I'll have a Noiz as well!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Angelx624

I STILL need someone to take over this gathering for me!! I am NO LONGER going to host it!! Please be aware of that! Thank you!! :)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka