(ACCEPTED) Beachapalooza 2k16: A Steven Universe Q&A

Started by Acey Arisen, January 22, 2016, 02:14:14 AM

Acey Arisen

UPDATE: AUDITIONS ARE OPEN! The form is here!

Okay, so let me preface this by saying that I have never run a panel before and have no clue how to do so. But I'm not seeing a thread for a SU panel, so...yeah! If there's anyone more experienced with panel-ing than me who would be willing to help me figure stuff out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

It's going to be a general in-character Q&A panel, with little prizes for those who ask our favorite questions!

This panel will be held on Friday from 3 PM to 4 PM in Panel Room 2.

CHARACTERS WE HAVE
-Amethyst (me)
-Ruby (Vasyenka's SO)
-Sapphire (Vasyenka)

CHARACTERS WE'D LIKE
-Steven
-Pearl
-Greg
-Connie
-Peridot
-Lapis
-Jasper
-Lars
-Sadie
-Ronaldo
-Rose Quartz
My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

HaidenHomestuck

Just sent you a PM regarding the panel.

Kahveh

Any chance you could use a blue pearl, even though she isn't a main character?

Acey Arisen

I need a bit of help. Haiden hasn't been responding lately, and I have NO clue how to go about setting this up. Can anybody help me out here?
My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

Acey Arisen

I just submitted the panel. I'll let you know if it gets accepted.

As it stands, I think I only have one panelist--Haiden hasn't gotten back to me in months, so it's just me for now, as Amethyst. I'm making a submission form as we speak.

Kahveh: Unfortunately, I don't think a Blue Pearl would really work for a Q&A panel. :( If you have any other SU cosplays planned, though, please let me know!
My Tumblr

Vasyenka

What day did you submit it for? I'd be interested in helping out or taking over (as I've been a panelist at Fanime and different cons for years) if the time is on Friday!
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

Acey Arisen

Sadly, I submitted it for Saturday or Sunday. :( However, I also said that I'm able to do it any time so long as it's not a morning panel, so we shall see!

Do you know if it'd be possible for me to request a day change?
My Tumblr

Vasyenka

Send a follow up e-mail with a request for a day change - evening time would work best for me too~ Hopefully that'd work! >w<

Forgot to mention, but if this winds up working out for our schedule, I'll be Sapphire with a Ruby (my RL fiancee <33)~ <3

Acey Arisen

Aww, that'd be wonderful! I can definitely do that.

EDIT: What address should I send the email to?
My Tumblr

Vasyenka

[email protected]! Let them know what panel you submitted for, and that you'd like to change the day priority if possible~ c:

Acey Arisen

Email sent! I set Friday evening as my highest priority, followed by Friday afternoon and Friday morning, respectively.

Thanks again!
My Tumblr

Acey Arisen

Okay, we REALLY DESPERATELY need auditions. There's a link to the form in the first post. We only have Amethyst (me), Ruby, and Sapphire so far!
My Tumblr