How To Make your Official Cosplay Gathering Thread

Started by Imperial, February 02, 2016, 06:08:16 PM

Imperial

I'm doing the backup plan, as my online form is not together yet. So, This is the forums end of the form that I will have, and all the information needed on the forums will be in your forum post, but you may ask the following Question

HOW DO I MAKE MY GATHERING OFFICIAL WITH FANIMECON FOR THIS YEAR?

The answer is easy. Your top post of your gathering thread just needs to consist of the following, preferably in the order presented:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name of the gathering (pretty self explanatory, but what is the name of your gathering)
This Gathering Includes : (If your gathering is wide, or if you the organizer is okay with crossing the streams a little bit, mention what is in the gathering to the bare roots, I.E. A Bethesda Gathering would include All Fallout Games, and all Elder Scrolls games. Otherwise, the name of what media form you are gathering for will do just fine.)

Day : (Leave this blank in the forum until given a message from me telling you to change it)
Time : (Leave this blank in the forum until given a message from me telling you to change it)
Meeting Place (MP) : (If you are gathering that plans to move from a meeting place to a place for shooting, mention that here.)
Location (L) :(Leave this blank in the forum until given a message from me telling you to change it)

Cosplayers : Imperial as AXE (each person that plans to be x character from something in the gathering should be mentioned, this is more of a head count for me to look over and plan accordingly)

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order (Have a list in a reasonable order of what shots you plan on having the gathering go in. I highly recommend having ships, or custom pairs that may not be massively significant to the story of the game, Like idk, Cloud close with Vincent in a Final Fantasy Gathering, be after the majority of the gathering, as otherwise you may run out of time for some more important shots for your gathering.)

Link to Facebook event: ( This is highly recommended, but not mandatory this year. We, Cosplay Gatherings Department, Are slowly making the transition from the Forums to the Social media world of Facebook, as a means to help advertise gatherings, and reach more of our demographic, as forums are not as popular these days unfortunately. However, we are transitioning, and thus we are making the best of both worlds. as for the date of the facebook event, any time is fine, however for now, the date of the gathering should be May 22nd, as a means of not giving false hope to those wishing their 1st time pick guarenteed to get their first pick.  Again, as soon as I tell you in a PM to do the changes instructed to you, please change the dates as need be.)

Link to other gathering relevent things : (if you also post on say cosplay.com a gathering, or elsewhere the information for your gathering needs to be, please link that here)

News of the gathering : (if an update happens, or if you want to confirm something with your cosplayers, post here, or your next post in your thread)

Imperial

How Do I Set Up A Time For My Gathering?

The form will give you the options of selecting 3 possible times, ranking 1, 2, and 3. So until the form is released, I will not be able to set up times, but I will keep you informed as to what is going on in my announcement post, which is also Sticked on this board. Please Be Patient. Thank You.