Tokusatsu Gathering 2016

Started by Animegeek86, February 04, 2016, 08:00:48 AM

Animegeek86

So how's everyone is doing on their cospalys?  I hope word is going out to all the tokusatsu fans out there.  I really want to have a lot of people to show up.  I am glad that we met the number of people of going, but I want to more. 

Animegeek86

Are there any other cosplayers that are toku fans?

SilverRanger501

Ill be cosplaying as Kinji Takigawa/Starninger for the gathering  :)

jacketsensual

Hey, I'll be going as Shuichi Kitaoka/Kamen Rider Zolda (Ryuki). :)

GokuMew2

Hi you guys.

Panels just announced the times of the guest panels for Saturday. Matsukaze's panel is going to be at 2PM, but Sakaguchi Daisuke's is at 12. Because the two will be traveling together during the con, this unfortunately means that Matsukaze will not be able to stop by the tokusatsu cosplay gathering. Sorry. :'(

Please do stop by Matsukaze's panel (in cosplay of course ;)) if you have the time though!
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Angelx624

Aww, same time as the gathering. ;_; That sucks, but such happens. :X

Unfortunately I already have plans to go to the gathering, so I don't think I can go to Daisuke's panel. T_T There's always autographs, though! ^^ I will try to go to Matsukaze's panel. C:
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

GokuMew2

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 12, 2016, 07:03:24 PM
Unfortunately I already have plans to go to the gathering, so I don't think I can go to Daisuke's panel. T_T There's always autographs, though! ^^ I will try to go to Matsukaze's panel. C:
Sorry for going OT but Sakaguchi has another panel on Sunday at 3PM if you can make it to that. :)
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Fashwiing

Might be convinced to bring Angel!Medic from Drive, but the shoes drive me up the wall lol :P also idk what my overall plans are for the con itself so I may end up with conflicting costumes.

If I don't bring Medic I might drop by in my Night/Mare themed lolita coord, but only to lend a megaphone to the overall smooth operation of the gathering.
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

Char350

Quote from: Fashwiing on May 14, 2016, 09:10:35 AM
Might be convinced to bring Angel!Medic from Drive, but the shoes drive me up the wall lol :P also idk what my overall plans are for the con itself so I may end up with conflicting costumes.

If I don't bring Medic I might drop by in my Night/Mare themed lolita coord, but only to lend a megaphone to the overall smooth operation of the gathering.

Chase and Brain will be there (ironically no Heart) :)
Fanime 2015 Plans:
*Umemori Genta (Shinkenger)
*Chase (Kamen Rider Drive)

xshinox

damn. why Matsukaze's panel gotta be at 2pm?! i got a gathering at that time. maybe i can swing by at 2:30 or something? not in toku cosplay though.

he also has a Sunday panel at 1pm.

Angelx624

Quote from: Char350 on May 16, 2016, 02:44:12 PM
Quote from: Fashwiing on May 14, 2016, 09:10:35 AM

Chase and Brain will be there (ironically no Heart) :)
I really should cosplay Heart one day. ;_; He's my fave <333
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Sora

I might do Ryuuta from Den-O.
"Don't give me any orders."

KawaiiMess

Hey guys, change of plans. Put me down as Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade (lady ver), please.
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

Pokemon Ranger

Put me down as M-Ryotaro/Kamen Rider Den-O!

pantsu

Since my job ate my life the last 6 weeks, I'll be in Starnin again...this time complete with badge and studs!

Can't wait to see you guys <3
2018 lineup:
Fri - Miss Frizzle
Sat - Oren Pierre Alfonso (KR Gaim)
Sun - General Leia (SW: TFA)
Mon - Samwell jersey (OMG Check Please!)

Animegeek86

I see everyone is getting stuff ready for the gathering and I am glad.  Thank you for being part of this gathering.  It really means a lot.

MaxGreninja

Hi there.

This is my second year attending Fanime, first in cosplay.

I'll be Kouta Kazuraba (Kamen Rider Gaim), Makoto Fukami (Kamen Rider Specter [Ghost]), and Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade).

Probably gonna bring Kouta or Makoto to the gathering. Can't wait to meet you guys! ^^
Cosplay List 2016
Kazuraba Kouta :: Kamen Rider Gaim
Fukami Makoto :: Kamen Rider Specter (Ghost)
Kadoya Tsukasa :: Kamen Rider Decade

Animegeek86

Hello I am the organizer of this gathering and I got the pics from the gathering.  Here they are.  Hope you enjoy them.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.490599177796874.1073741880.215988111924650&type=1&l=e7e208bd5c