Are you L@DY? Fanime-con THE iDOLM@STER Gathering 2016!

Started by Producer Zeta Flare, February 12, 2016, 10:05:19 PM

Producer Zeta Flare

Last year's iDOLM@STER gathering was a big success. Let's set up another gathering and keep up the pace, especially celebrating the hype of the upcoming PS4 game Platinum Stars! Whether you are a fan of the games, the anime, the mobile games, 765Pro, 961Pro, 876Pro, 346Pro, 315Pro, etc, come show your producer/idol spirit and celebrate this M@STERPIECE of a video game series! Is your body L@DY for F@NIME?

If you're plannin' on Goin', let me know who you'll be cosplaying as and in what outfit. I will be dressed in my Producer suit for the gathering.

This will be the second time I host a gathering after a failed attempt to set up an iDOLM@STER gathering at ALA in January. Hopefully this time will be different. Things will CHANGE!!!! I just know it!

(date and time subject to change accordingly)
Day: Sunday May 29
Time: 1:00 PM
Location: G3 = Tiered Platform (1st floor lobby by West stairs), where last year's iM@S gathering was

Attendees so far: (will be updated)

pinkirila - Cosmic&Funny Iori

Producer Zeta Flare

https://www.facebook.com/events/229042760768392/

I posted an event for the iM@S gathering on Facebook! Post here and help spread the word! The time of the gathering is tentative (Sunday at 2) and will probably change accordingly. Right now I want to try to schedule it so it doesn't compete with the Love Live gathering.

Producer Zeta Flare

I have decided on a location! We will hold the gathering at the left-side stairway by the entrance to the convention center...the exact same location as last year's gathering. Hope you can make it!

The first post has been edited with more information.

pinkirlia

Oh hey. I'm the Iori who organized last year's gathering. This year, I'll be attending in one of her cosmic & funny outfits. I'll make sure to swing by the gathering.

Producer Zeta Flare

Quote from: pinkirlia on April 05, 2016, 12:56:12 PM
Oh hey. I'm the Iori who organized last year's gathering. This year, I'll be attending in one of her cosmic & funny outfits. I'll make sure to swing by the gathering.

Oh hi there! That should be interesting. Looking forward to seeing it!

I've updated the time according to the front page's schedule. It will now take place at 1:00 on Day 3 (the 29th) at G3.

Producer Zeta Flare

Thank you to everyone who came to the gathering! If you want to look at the pics I took at the gathering, here's a link to the album:

https://www.facebook.com/289678604490015/photos/?tab=album&album_id=535865426537997

I hope I can do this again next year!