Kantai Collection (Kancolle) Gathering @ Fanime 2016

Started by ifiwereyou, February 16, 2016, 07:09:22 PM

ifiwereyou

Kantai Collection (Kancolle) Gathering @ Fanime 2016

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Mustering all kanmusus and shinkaisei-kan!

Welcome to the second annual Fanime 2016 Kantai Collection gathering! All Kancolle cosplayers -- ship girls, abyssal fleet, and admirals alike -- are welcome to participate! Arpeggio of Blue Steel cosplayers, we haven't forgotten about you, please join us as well!

Gathering time is Saturday

Day: Saturday
Time: 3:00 PM
MP: Front of convention center (Under the art piece)
L:  Front of convention

Ska Kitti will be the main host in the likely event that I won't make it to Fanime.

List of attending ~ Character of attendee

Admirals: ifiwereyou, Richard Cabling, Salvador Garcia
Ise: Sompoch Sumanus
Nagato: Gina Maeda-Caluya
Poi: Sen Lu
Akagi: Erin White

Photography Order:
Group Shot
Only Ship girls
Arpeggio of Blue Steel
Groups according to ship class (destroyers, heavy/light cruisers, carriers, battleships, heavy battle ships etc)
Sister Ships
Groups according to  divisions
Duplicates
Only Admirals
"Marriage" Proposals
Requests

Facebook Event Page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1561311967492498/permalink/1578801622410199/
Time is to be determined.

Ska_Kitti

:D Helloooooooo co-host here! Please let us know if you want to join us
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Kotuea

Hello! I'll probably be there as Kiso.

There is a change I might not be able to go because I'm part of Fanimaid Cafe.

Iori E

I'll be there as Bismarck.

Would it be all right if I make a request? Please have the KanColle gathering and the Touhou gathering at different times.  I want to attend both gatherings and I have separate cosplays for each, and I believe that others do too, as there is a lot of overlap in both fandoms.

Thanks~

Kotuea

Quote from: Iori E on February 16, 2016, 11:43:57 PM
Would it be all right if I make a request? Please have the KanColle gathering and the Touhou gathering at different times.  I want to attend both gatherings and I have separate cosplays for each, and I believe that others do too, as there is a lot of overlap in both fandoms.

I know the host personally, so we can schedule around each other so we don't overlap.

Senjougahara___Hitagi

Looking forward to it! Also can I post this on some kancolle fan pages along with other pages when we get more things finalized?

Ska_Kitti

Quote from: Senjougahara___Hitagi on March 15, 2016, 07:37:18 PM
Looking forward to it! Also can I post this on some kancolle fan pages along with other pages when we get more things finalized?
Yeah sure! We're waiting approval now! :D

Quote from: Iori E on February 16, 2016, 11:43:57 PM
I'll be there as Bismarck.

Thanks~

It all depends if Fanime accepts the times or not. All depends on them unfortunately.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Senjougahara___Hitagi

I'm going to link a Discord group here for all the people who want to chat and hangout before fanime. We can also use it for planning purposes too :P

-->https://discord.gg/0t88vnMTJcq6nZ04

ifiwereyou

Event Updated whether or not the gathering is on the forum list. Supposedly it was according to email interaction but no changes atm.

cherryteagirl

I'll be attending as Shimakaze (white school uniform outfit).

keito

I'll be bringing my Kiso K2 cosplay with me to the con, so if I arrange my schedule right I'll probably be able to make it to the meet as her ♪( ´▽`)
Even if I'm wearing a different cosplay that day, I'll try to show up regardless. I'm excited to see everybody's cosplays!
fanime 16
Imanotsurugi-- Touken Ranbu
Suzi Q-- JJBA Battle Tendency
Kozakura Marry-- Kagerou Project
Foreo-- Fire Emblem If (?)
Yohane-- Lovelive Sunshine! (?)

Nozoumi

Going as admiral and my irl wife is going as Haruna

Dreadhawk

Hey all. I totally forgot the forums existed this year.

My gf and I were the twin Tenryuus with rigging. I was the tall one so I kinda had to stay in the back for everything, but if anyone got any good shots of us, I'd love to see them!
2019 lineup:
Shoebill (f>m genderswap) (Kemono Friends)
Elias Ainsworth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
King Hassan (Fate/Grand Order)
Gran (Granblue Fantasy)