(ACCEPTED) KNB Ask & Fanservice Panel 18+ [AUDITIONS STILL OPEN]

Started by KNB Panelist, February 28, 2016, 12:38:46 PM

KNB Panelist

Hello everyone!

There is still time to audition to be a part of the 18+ KNB Panel. At this point you will want to speak by directly emailing me at [email protected] or contacting me through my snapchat poethipster. On Snapchat you'll need to send me a chat/message, not just add me.

Kagami Taiga
Murasakibara Atsushi
Akashi Seijuro

Where: Panel Room 4
Date: Sunday
Time: 10 pm- 11pm

We should be able to provide an Akashi or Momoi cosplay if you would like to step into the role :)

Additionally, if you want to be on the panel as a KNB character that is not listed, you are more than WELCOME to as long as you let me know.

Remember to keep in mind:

1. You must be prepared to interact with the audience and other panelists in character at all given moments (unless stated otherwise). Keep in mind that this is a fanservice-themed panel.

2. Provide me with a way of reaching you quickly and easily at any given moment.

3. Please keep in mind that if you drop out or cannot make it for some reason, notify me IMMEDIATELY or AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

4. You must be 18+ to audition for the panel. Please be honest with your age, there are still no exceptions to this rule.

5. If I contacted you, please make sure you get back to me! Order

Here's a further look at the audition form, which at this point you need only contact me instead of submitting.
https://knbpanelfanimesubmissions.tumblr.com/

Email Address: [email protected]

My email is an all-purpose email. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will get back to you ASAP.
On a side note, we are new to hosting panels. If you have any tips, advice, or feedback you would like to disclose, we welcome and appreciate your support. Thank you for giving us a chance to bring you the best panel possible! ^-^

KNB Panelist

Deadlines extended! Anyone still interested in KNB?  :o

minikyojin

I'm interested in trying out, but it's for Alex (who no one ever remembers XD)

KNB Panelist

We would LOVE to have an Alex on the panel so I encourage you to audition away! she is more appreciated and well known than you'd expect ;)

minikyojin

Submitted~! Hope things go well for you guys in the long run  :P

KNB Panelist

Thank you!! I received it and haha will most likely be emailing you shortly

KNB Panelist

caekaihearts

Hello! I was just wondering, when you say that you have a Momoi cosplay available, does that mean you'd like to have a Momoi, or you have a cosplay that you're willing to lend out? :O

KNB Panelist