Legend of Zelda Gathering 2016!

Started by MonadoLink, March 06, 2016, 10:32:50 PM

Nemuren

Yes, sorry about that. Wasn't sure I'd be attending this year. Looks like you're doing a good job of things though.  :D

cidcrow

Quote from: Nemuren on May 26, 2016, 02:41:57 PM
Not 100% sure, but I may be dropping by as TP Ganondorf.
That would be so awesome! I've been a fan of your Ganondorf cosplay since I saw the photo in a cosplay photography tutorial. Friggen awesome work!!!

MonadoLink

OK, so we had an amazing gathering this year! Definitely bigger than last year! I'm glad I met a good number of you. It was also nice that Nemuren could make it, and I let him do the shot calling to keep tradition. I will see you all next year! Not sure if he or I will be holding the gathering, but I will be there, for sure! I will upload the pictures as soon as I possibly can. If I am running it again, I would like to ask now for a vote on which day time or place. I met a lot of people that had conflicting times and cosplays with Sunday. It will be hard to say until next year comes around, though. Sorry I didn't announce this at the gathering, Ganondorf kind of just started up before I could. What an antagonist, haha.

Nemuren

Big thanks for MonadoLink for setting up the gathering this year. Here's looking forward to next Fanime. Post pics if you got them!

MonadoLink

Thank you so much for posting these images. I will have my own set posted by Thursday. Anyone else, feel free to post yours.

MonadoLink

Pictures are up! https://goo.gl/photos/GwS7kXoKQkBHykp76
I may also post pictures of Nintendo and Smash gatherings on the "Did you take my photo?" thread! Many of you may be in those, too!