FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Cosplay! Construction, Tips, Gatherings, Advice

Make Your Gathering Official Form

<< < (4/10) > >>

Xia:

--- Quote from: Kite on March 29, 2017, 10:53:22 PM ---I'm not sure if my form was properly submitted for the Monty Oum gathering.

Should I re-submit?

--- End quote ---

I also have the same question/concern for my CLAMP Gathering form. If I need to resubmit, no problem, but I'd like to know first.

ButterflyXing:

--- Quote from: Xia on April 08, 2017, 12:43:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kite on March 29, 2017, 10:53:22 PM ---I'm not sure if my form was properly submitted for the Monty Oum gathering.

Should I re-submit?

--- End quote ---

I also have the same question/concern for my CLAMP Gathering form. If I need to resubmit, no problem, but I'd like to know first.

--- End quote ---

The same question goes for the Haikyuu gathering (im a co-host with Seismogenic)

snowmisao:
I have the same question too. I am the host for the Re:Zero Gathering. The website was kind of weird saying it did not go through when submitting my application, but I have received an email saying that my gathering has been added to the database. So not sure if I need to resubmit or not.

captainvontapdat:
I'm just curious of the status of my gathering form. I submitted it 2 weeks ago and it's for this year's Marvel gathering. Should I resubmit another application?

powerofunity:
Should we resubmit our application if we didn't make it onto the list of gatherings released on 4/21? https://www.facebook.com/notes/fanimecon-cosplay-gatherings/421-gatherings-list/1726093174074328/ I received confirmation of my submission on 4/14, but it doesn't seem to have gone through. e_e;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version