FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Cosplay! Construction, Tips, Gatherings, Advice

Make Your Gathering Official Form

<< < (2/9) > >>

belovedcosplay:
I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question, or if I am not looking in the right place - but where can I see some picture examples of the gathering locations? I tried to dig through google, but I'm not sure I have the right info.

powerofunity:

--- Quote from: belovedcosplay on April 19, 2016, 06:47:32 PM ---I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question, or if I am not looking in the right place - but where can I see some picture examples of the gathering locations? I tried to dig through google, but I'm not sure I have the right info.

--- End quote ---
Your best bet is probably to look at cosplay gathering photos from last year and try to match them up with the gathering locations. It's a bit tedious to track down all the info, and if there are a lot of cosplayers, you might not get a good look at the locations, but I don't think there's a database of the gathering locations at this moment. (Although that would be great to have for next year! I know I was really confused looking for the locations my first time at Fanime.)

Imperial:
I am getting the photos of the gathering places up up, I just got a lot on my plate right now.

KyuTeaPieCosplay:
If we want to change our gathering's location, would it be best to fill out the form again, or should I just message you? I'd like to move Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Day 3 from G2 to G9, since it seems there will be a much bigger crowd than anticipated.

Sora:
Hetalia G-2 or G3. Sunday, either at 2-3 or 3-4.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version