Final Fantasy Gathering 2017 Thread

Started by Angelx624, March 18, 2016, 06:26:18 PM

Lightningxxx

Hello!  Depend on my schedule and my progress (almost done though) I might be there as Lightning (her Final Fantasy 13 original version.) This is going to be my second time in Fanime and exciting to join my first Final Fantasy gathering. 

Angelx624

Awesome!! ^^ Hope you can make it! And this'll be my first Final Fantasy gathering, too..... ;_; I'm sad that I missed them when BSaphire hosted them. D: (But I didn't start doing FF cosplay til a couple years ago, and that was at Sac-Anime, unfortunately :( )
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Fashwiing

Myself and a friend will most likely be in attendance as punk versions of Aerith and Vincent. And don't worry, we look like proper crust punks rebelling against the Shinra establishment lol
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

Angelx624

Alright, well I have you guys down. XDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

KuriQueenofFeels

I'm going as Serah because said attending Snow told me too :p
Cosplay Lineup 2017
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
Friday: Death Scene Dress
Saturday: Kingsglaive
Monday: Casual Short Dress

Sunday: Vaporeon, with group

Angelx624

Ok!! ^u^ You shall be added!!

Fanime's coming up..... you all ready?? My Rinoa cosplay's about done save for a couple touch ups!! <3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Love Sign Master Spark

Doing a last minute scramble for footwear.  Though if I don't find it, I'll just go without.

Lady Tanuki

So, a little Chocobo told me that non-FF Square Enix characters are welcome... Incidentally, I am planning on going as Lucca (from Chrono Trigger) sometime this con, and there's a good chance I might be able to swing by this gathering.  I don't have any FF costumes unfortunately, which is strange given my recent obsession with FF6.
At Fanime 2016 I will be cosplaying as:

Friday: Suigintou (Rozen Maiden)
Saturday: Purrloin (Pokemon)
Sunday: Hilda (LoZ: A Link Between Worlds)
Monday: Lucca (Chrono Trigger)

Angelx624

That's quite alright. ^^ And yes, you can drop by!! <33
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Kranz

It was great meeting all of you at the FF gathering on Monday. I was cosplaying as the Black Mage from FFXIV and had a lot of fun taking pictures on stage. Can anyone redirect me to where the photos will be posted online? I'm excited to add them to my collection of Fanime memories.

Thanks!

- Kranz

Angelx624

I had quite a blast at the gathering!!! XD Thanks to Saite for being a wonderful host!! And to the Snow who helped her out! :)

Anyway, pics can be found in my Fanime album!! ^^ I made it public for all to see. :D https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153901603631284.1073741872.663126283&type=3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Love Sign Master Spark

I thought I took a photo of people running from the Tonberry King but it turns out I hadn't.  So here's one of White Mage and Black Mage with glowy eyes.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/4ibvuh03gnyqbcc/White_and_Black_Mages.JPG

(could be classified as FF9, for those who remember the game well enough)

Angelx624

Hello everyone!! Just a heads up that an FF gathering hasn't been set up for this year, yet! I wouldn't mind making a new thread, but if our hosts from last year want to go ahead, they are more than welcome to. ^^ I'm just bringing this up so that FF isn't forgotten for this year. :P
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

Ok........ so I cleaned up the first post for 2017. So unless someone wants to make a new thread for this year(which is completely fine) then I'll just stick to being thread organizer. ^^;

Also, in case anyone didn't see, Imperial gave us an update and stated that G4(the stages in the Hub) are no longer available to use for gatherings, so we will have to have it elsewhere. But I'm sure we can figure something out! :)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

Just out of curiosity, would anyone be interested in a Final Fantasy VII gathering either right before or right after this gathering?? Let me know and I'll consider hosting one!

Also I'm still looking for help with this gathering!! :)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Kite

Angelx624

Alright. ^^ That would be great, thank you!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Angelx624

Gathering has been submitted. :O If someone else submitted a Final Fantasy gathering that I don't know about, then that's fine. xDD I just want this gathering to happen again. <3
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

blueberry-waffle

I really want to attend as Freya (IX)! Can't wait to see all the XV cosplays this year ;D

evilNikki

I gather no one has made a FB for this event yet...? It's a bit confusing reading through last year's posts and this year's posts, I'll see y'all there as Ignis, with a whole party, Noctis, Gladio and Prompto hopefully!