artist alley post-registration

Started by Chewiebaka, March 23, 2016, 11:56:02 AM

Chewiebaka

The deadline on the website is march 31, and I have not receive instructions on how to proceed with this. I also emailed fanime artist alley staff, but still no response. have anyone got their instructions yet?
*Link Removed*

phr34kish

Nobody has any new information. I believe the most recent word anyone has received was from a fellow AA participant on the unofficial Facebook group: "I just got a response to an email stating table payment, badge pickup and sellers permit submission processes are not yet available and they'll notify us by email when it goes live."

Unfortunately, AA staff isn't always the best with communication - most of us artists depend on eachother to get our information. If you'd like something a little more responsive, try joining our FB group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/524602201051505/ FYI: It's not moderated by any Fanime staff, and  not endorsed by the convention in any way. When the Official FB group was dismantled for this year/going forward we decided we'd make our own hub. Nobody else wants to keep us informed, so we take care of our own. ;)

CatToy

I see that AA hasn't improved much. Not really surprised, though.