Pretty Guardian Sailormoon ( Sailormoon Live Action)

Started by AnimeBabeJen, June 06, 2004, 12:42:40 AM

AnimeBabeJen

Anyone else watch it?

I'm an avid watcher, I download the raws as soon as they are available. Here is a site where you can download the subs: http://www.tv-nihon.com/

It's interesting... different from both the manga and anime. I like the new twists. It keeps it fresh and alive imho. That and it makes SO much sense that the girls look like actual japanese schoolgirls until they transform. Took me a while to remember the faces of each senshi so I could keep them straight though!  :lol:

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "AnimeBabeJen"Anyone else watch it?

I'm an avid watcher, I download the raws as soon as they are available. Here is a site where you can download the subs: http://www.tv-nihon.com/

It's interesting... different from both the manga and anime. I like the new twists. It keeps it fresh and alive imho. That and it makes SO much sense that the girls look like actual japanese schoolgirls until they transform. Took me a while to remember the faces of each senshi so I could keep them straight though!  :lol:

I watch it religiously...waiting for episode 33 by TV-Nihon to come out and it's already a week since episode 32 was released subbed. they are sure dragging their asses ;_;
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

topnotch97

Retired from Fanime.
Thinking of coming back. :D

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "topnotch97"hey Ryu, ep 33 just came out.

Yay! about time lol XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

shyguy_2357

ive heard some buzz about this series...

but i hear mixed reviews...

its either really silly... or really good...

could someone explain a lil more or should i just bit torrent this and check it out ?

mikenmike0001

oh my gosh.........that was the corniest series i've ever watched in my life....i can't believe that it was a full house when i was showing it in one of hte video rooms......GOSH.........so lame that it attracts hundreds of people to watch it and people laugh at how crappy it is.....haha.....

SpazMegami

True, but notice that the room was full at every showing, all the way through till the end of the episodes.  Sometimes people watch such things so that they can find the humor in it...like why the hell does Sailor V run like THAT? Or CG/plushie Luna walking around...if I saw a plushie moving around and speaking its mind I'd have killed it then gone to see a therapist. XD
Current # of bishies in my harem: 562...I've been a busy little spaz monkey! ^_^

Acid_Android

Quote from: "SpazMegami"True, but notice that the room was full at every showing, all the way through till the end of the episodes.  Sometimes people watch such things so that they can find the humor in it...like why the hell does Sailor V run like THAT? Or CG/plushie Luna walking around...if I saw a plushie moving around and speaking its mind I'd have killed it then gone to see a therapist. XD

I've always wondered why Sailor V runs that way, too, haha!! In all honesty, I started watching the series when it first aired because it was soo funny and the 'action' sequences were just too corny for words. However, as the series progressed, the story actually grew a bit deeper; characters were being developed properly, and one could actually see the relatioinship between Usagi and Mamoru evolve. This series takes time to let you know the characters, as corny as the production aesthetics can be at times.

I do like some of the changes like the evil!Mercury, but I could have definitely done without ms. Sailor Luna. o_0 That was just...no. Overall, excellent casting though. ^_^ Mamoru...*drooool* Kunzite...*droooool*
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

LinLinLucy

Quote from: "SpazMegami"True, but notice that the room was full at every showing, all the way through till the end of the episodes.  Sometimes people watch such things so that they can find the humor in it...like why the hell does Sailor V run like THAT? Or CG/plushie Luna walking around...if I saw a plushie moving around and speaking its mind I'd have killed it then gone to see a therapist. XD

*giggles* the one time that i ran with my arms dragging behind me i flew face first onto the porch to my house....I dont see how she can run like that either... Aww but plushie luna was cute!!

^-^

KyraEnsui

I love how Luna and Artemis hop-run when they tried to go a scene or something like that. I really like PGSM and I already have others more addicted than I do. XD