Started by ihavenotea, March 29, 2016, 01:45:03 PM

ihavenotea

Steven Universe Gathering

This Gathering Includes: Steven Universe characters

Day : Sunday, May 29
Time : 1-2pm
Meeting Place (MP) : G5
Location (L) :

Cosplayers : ihavenotea as Lapis Lazuli, YaoiCat as Amethyst, Prodigal Daughter as Peridot w/ Jasper, Vasyenka as Victorian inspired Sapphire w/ Victorian inspired Ruby, airyu as 80s Amethyst

Facebook event: https://m.facebook.com/events/1136599066361741

Fri – Katsuragi Misato
Sat – Undyne the Undying
Sun – Lapis Lazuli
Mon – ???

YaoiCat

Prodigal Daughter

I should be there as Peridot, with my gf as Jasper! Super pumped~  ;D
When we were young, we used to say that you only hear the music when your heart begins to break... now we are the kids from yesterday.

Vasyenka

Posted earlier in the other thread, but I'll be attending as a Victorian inspired Sapphire, and my girlfriend will be Victorian inspired Ruby~ <3
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

airyu

Hey, the SU gathering already has a listed time and meeting place - Sunday, 1-2pm, at G5
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,20479.0.html Is this incorrect information that is listed, or what's up? :O

Either way, I'll be there as young/80's Amethyst! <3

ihavenotea

I updated the event with the confirmed time and location and added a link to the Facebook event.

Fri – Katsuragi Misato
Sat – Undyne the Undying
Sun – Lapis Lazuli
Mon – ???

ihavenotea

Quote from: Vasyenka on April 01, 2016, 01:57:23 AM
Posted earlier in the other thread, but I'll be attending as a Victorian inspired Sapphire, and my girlfriend will be Victorian inspired Ruby~ <3

Can you point me at the other thread? I can't seem to find it.

Fri – Katsuragi Misato
Sat – Undyne the Undying
Sun – Lapis Lazuli
Mon – ???

airyu

Quote from: ihavenotea on April 17, 2016, 12:14:34 PM
Quote from: Vasyenka on April 01, 2016, 01:57:23 AM

Can you point me at the other thread? I can't seem to find it.

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19960.msg488545.html

Kyonluver

Hoping to get together Rainbow Quartz & Young Greg  :D

<Fanime '16>
Reese~ACNL
RainbowQuartz~SU
Alkaid~.Hack

Nina Star 9

Put me down as a "maybe" as Rainbow Quartz.

I'll be in that costume around this time, but going to the gathering will give me little time between my morning panel and the Homestuck gathering to eat lunch and put on my next cosplay (which is complicated).

If I do attend, I might be a little late, since my panel gets out at the same time the gathering starts. I'll try my best to make it! :]

(I'll also be Pearl on Friday night of the con...look for the light-up spear, I should be obvious.)

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Avairrianna

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that if you don't have anything to do later in the day on Saturday then have I got an event for you! I will be performing along with many other ladys and gents in the second Fanime Drag Show! If you like drag, anime, or just pop culture then you'll love this event!

It will be held Saturday May 28th at 5 pm in the Fairmont Fan Events room!

More details and an event page will be posted soon!

It will be heavily Steven Universe themed I suspect! ^__^
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

reyn

I wish I could attend in costume!! I'll be a very Indian-themed Blue Diamond later on Sunday -- mainly for the Ball. But I'll still swing by as Korra to take pictures at the gathering :D