All Things CLAMP Gathering 2020

Started by Xia, March 30, 2016, 10:27:57 PM

Xia

It's that time of the year to get ready for CLAMP Gathering! Last year there were some slight hiccups with change in the usual time - I'll do my best to secure the favorite day/time, which is Saturday at 1PM!

I also am aware it is harder to find photos from 2018 gathering. I know there are some photos on the official fanime photographer site.

Anyways, I look forward to co-hosting this once more. Happy planning!

Xia

Got the usual Saturday at 1PM slot! The whole list is not finalized yet, but I'm pretty sure we are safe. :)

infntforsky

Per usual, super excited to be part of the gathering this year as well! I will be going as Cardcaptor Sakura in her Butterfly outfit as shown in my profile photo, from Clear Card Arc!
~2019 Cosplay List:

Cardcaptor Sakura Butterfly Battle outfit New Artwork 
Female!Gellert Grindelwald

acidtokyo

So happy to see there'll be a CLAMP meet <3! I'll definitely be there as TRC white dress Sakura, and my friend will be doing TRC Syaoran!! Possibly, we'll have a Kurogane with us too, if we can finish his costume in time ^o^

Xia

Always happy to see new and old faces!

Gathering confirmed to be 1PM on Saturday, phew. I also finally made a FB event page. Please share with your friends and anyone you think will be interested in attending! https://www.facebook.com/events/176622519889779/

Angelx624

Is there going to be a gathering for next year?? o_O
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Xia

Hello! Yes, there'll be a gathering for CLAMP in 2020. I went ahead and updated first post.

Angelx624

Awesome! I hope to be there as Lelouch. ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

purplenori

I'll be there as Clear Card Sakura from the first opening theme! ✨💎
Planned cosplays:
Sakura (CCS: Clear Card) 2020
Jasper x Scorpia (Steven Universe x She-Ra) TBD

Recent Cosplays
Dokuro-chan (Bokusatsu tenshi dokuro-chan) 2019
Red Blood Cell (Cells at Work!) 2019
Rose Quartz (Steven Universe) 2018

Xia

Good news. I submitted a gathering form. Aiming for the traditional Saturday at 1PM slot. Stay tuned!