Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Gathering 2016~!_

Started by KyuTeaPieCosplay, April 13, 2016, 07:42:27 AM

KyuTeaPieCosplay

Didn't see anyone else start this, so lets go~! Be sure to RSVP here or on FB so we get a good idea of everyone attending!

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE GATHERING!!!
This includes all characters/stands/vampires from all parts of the series, of course.

Day :   5/29, Day 3
Time : 4:00 -5:00 PM, PST
Meeting Place/Location : G9, the fallout zone.

Cosplayers :
(If your character appears in more than one part, also please specify which!)

Jotaro Kujo
: KyuTeaPie (Part 3) childbigfoot (Part 6)
Jolyne Kujo: childbigfoot's sister

"Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed."

Photo Order: Full group shots, Jojo Reunion, Phantom Blood, Battle Tendency, Stardust Crusaders, Diamond is Unbreakable, Vento Aureo, Stone Ocean, Steel Ball Run, JoJolion.  (If you'd like to add more to this list, don't hesitate to ask!)

Link to Facebook event:https://www.facebook.com/events/1032670736806424

If you have any suggestions, please let me know! I'm open to ideas!

KyuTeaPieCosplay

Ideally, I 'd like this gathering to be Day 3 (May 29th) at 4-5, at G2 1st floor lobby by East stairs. There are no other gatherings at this time and it's late enough for all the Dio and Pillar men to not be afraid of the sun.  :'(

Also I'd prefer to have this Gathering stay on day 3, simply because day 4 is kinda slow and all other days are kinda packed. 

childbigfoot

my sister is going to be going as jolyne and i'm going to be going as part 6 jotaro
day 3 sounds as good a day as any for the gathering
looking forward to it

Imperial

Quote from: KyuTeaPieCosplay on April 13, 2016, 07:52:54 AM
Ideally, I 'dlike this gathering to be Day 3 (May 29th) at 4-5, at G1 ("1st floor Convention Center Lobby Area at the foot of the stairs"). There are no other gatherings at this time and it's late enough for all the Dio and Pillar men to not be afraid of the sun.  :'(

Also I'd prefer to have this Gathering stay on day 3, simply because day 4 is kinda slow and all other days are kinda packed.

I think you actually want G2,or G3. G1 is the gatherings table, and I dont really hold gatherings at the table....

KyuTeaPieCosplay

Quote from: Imperial on April 13, 2016, 10:30:37 AM
I think you actually want G2,or G3. G1 is the gatherings table, and I dont really hold gatherings at the table....

NO WE ARE GOING TO MAKE YOUR TABLE INTERESTING WITH A BUNCH OF COLORFULLY DRESSED MUSCLAR MEN FOR A HOUR.

Lol, jk I'll change that.  ;D

KyuTeaPieCosplay

Quote from: childbigfoot on April 13, 2016, 09:40:20 AM
my sister is going to be going as jolyne and i'm going to be going as part 6 jotaro
day 3 sounds as good a day as any for the gathering
looking forward to it

I will add you to our list! I can't wait to see you both!

KyuTeaPieCosplay

Updated with official times and such! Also here's a pic of G2, in case you need a visual reference!

Be sure to RSVP here or on facebook!

Imperial

Quote from: KyuTeaPieCosplay on April 13, 2016, 10:37:17 AM
Quote from: Imperial on April 13, 2016, 10:30:37 AM

NO WE ARE GOING TO MAKE YOUR TABLE INTERESTING WITH A BUNCH OF COLORFULLY DRESSED MUSCLAR MEN FOR A HOUR.

Well it is kinda next to where the Table is, and I totally would not mind people posing at the table personally.

thepsynergist

I plan on reprising my role as Jotaro from Stardust Crusaders.  Can't wait for Fanime to start!

KyuTeaPieCosplay

Quote from: thepsynergist on May 11, 2016, 11:11:32 PM
I plan on reprising my role as Jotaro from Stardust Crusaders.  Can't wait for Fanime to start!

YAY! See you there~!

P.S. Gathering Area has been changed to G9 to better handle our crowd. :D

VenomSnake

I will definitely show up to this! Going to cosplay as Joseph Joestar from Stardust Crusaders!

Kariedo

limDsage

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en