[ACCEPTED] Hetalia: Nation's Nonsense 16+ Panel *OPEN AUDITIONS!!!*

Started by MelissaStar, April 22, 2016, 06:09:07 PM

MelissaStar

Hello fellow Hetalians! This year I will be hosting the Hetalia panel and it will be split into two parts. First half is a normal Q & A and the last half of the panel is a 16+ Truth or Dare. This panel will be held on Saturday from 9:00-11:00 AM in panel room 2. Currently, I'm looking for some panelist to fill in the spots I listed below and are comfortable for giving me your contact information in case of conflicts or updates. The characters we already have are Germany, Hungary, Italy, and Spain.
    Open Auditions For:
    • America
    • Austria
    • Belarus
    • Canada
    • China
    • England
    • France
    • Japan
    • Prussia
    • Romano
    • Russia
    Please Note: ALL auditions are to be in video format and be no more than 5 minutes in length. Auditions for this panel are split into two sections in your video audition, one being your in character part, and the other being your out of character portion. (It doesn't matter what order you do your videos!) During your in character portion of the video, you must be in full cosplay, and answer AT LEAST 2 questions but you MUST PM me or comment below for your questions. As for your out of character section of your video it MUST include: Your name or Cosplay name (Optional), age, any panel experience (Such as any acting classes, in character blogs, panels you've been on...etc.) the character your auditioning for, and a picture of your cosplay that you will be wearing for this panel. You may include the photo in the video or send it in as an attachment. Please submit your videos by May 20th! All videos may be sent to my e-mail ([email protected]) or linked through PM box.

Disclaimer: This panel will NOT accept any 2P's, Nyo's, chibi's or OC's...etc. (Sorry!) For auditions you may audition for multiple characters and the video length would vary from the quantity of characters you audition for.
    Don't forget to contact me if your interested! If any further questions I can be reached on here, my tumblr (sweetnessied) , or by e-mail. Best of luck for those auditioning![/list]

Creekwheresnowfalls

Good Luck to anyone who auditions!!!

I won't be able to be in the panel (since I have zero experience in roleplaying and I'm going as Nyo!Japan.-.) but I'm happy to hear that there's a panel for Hetalia!!

I'll try best to get there with my friend~~ ^-^
    Fanime Cosplay:
    Nyo! Military/2p Japan

Hope to meet new Hetalians~

MelissaStar

Hello, me again! I want to bring this up regarding the panel. I have made an event page on Facebook, if you have any questions that are panel related. I will be sure to answer, since I tend to be online and can be reached through there.
    Event page:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/220203568359710/

Don't forget auditions are due by May 14th!

~Melissa

MelissaStar

Quick edit: I just extended the deadline to May 20th instead of May 14th!