WE ARE JUMP HEROES! Shonen Jump Gathering 2022!

Started by Hakaru_chan, April 26, 2016, 04:46:46 PM

Hakaru_chan

Updated 3/4/2020

Disclaimer: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: TBD

Time: TBD

MP (Meeting Place): I always check in at the gatherings table and use that as a meeting place for people who may not know how to get there. Other than that, if you know where it is, go straight to the location site or help others get there.

L (Location): Gatherings G3, Downstairs Tiered Platform (There is no official page picture but here is an example: https://fanimecon.slickpic.com/albums/FanimeCon-Friday-1pm-2pm-01/photos/14993877/fan-0146/?wallpaper)

LIST OF ANIME SERIES FOR THIS GATHERING (CLICK THE LINK!): (If it's a much older series, 10+ years older, let me know so I fit you in a different photography order so as not to miss you!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_series_run_in_Weekly_Sh%C5%8Dnen_Jump

***WE ARE ALSO INCLUDING WEEKLY SHONEN MAGAZINE TITLES https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weekly_Sh%C5%8Dnen_Magazine (Kodansha): Fairy Tail, The Seven Deadly Sins, Ace of Diamond etc.; YOUNG JUMP WEB COMICS: One Punch, etc.; AND ANY SPIN OFF SUB MAGAZINES - ULTRA JUMP, JUMP SQUARE (D-Gray Man, World Trigger), JUMP NEXT! etc.***

PHOTOGRAPHY ORDER:

- SMALL GROUPS FIRST TO LARGER GROUPS
- BATTLE SCENE (EVERYONE!)
- MAIN CHARACTERS BY MAGAZINE (GROUP PIC)
- ALL THE LADIES (GROUP PIC)
- ALL THE FELLAS (GROUP PIC)
- GROUP PICTURE AGAIN!
- REQUESTS!

Facebook Event Page:
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

InsaneDavid

I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

TwilightLarryV1

If I recall right, the previous host is no longer hosting the gathering anymore.

InsaneDavid

Quote from: TwilightLarryV1 on April 26, 2016, 09:08:45 PM
If I recall right, the previous host is no longer hosting the gathering anymore.

Correct, here is the thread from last year - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,4426.0.html

It would be great for someone to step up and take on organization duties for this gathering to keep it going.  Unfortunately I know very little about Jump other than I wish it was available in English 25 years ago when the stuff I like was running in it.  ;D

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: InsaneDavid on April 26, 2016, 09:33:39 PM
Quote from: TwilightLarryV1 on April 26, 2016, 09:08:45 PM

Correct, here is the thread from last year - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,4426.0.html

It would be great for someone to step up and take on organization duties for this gathering to keep it going.  Unfortunately I know very little about Jump other than I wish it was available in English 25 years ago when the stuff I like was running in it.  ;D

Oh wow! I couldn't find it on the search but thank you for posting this...

BSap was instrumental in paving the way of how gatherings is done now. This year, we gotta do it! cause I mean, what's Fanime without this gathering? Also, I'm cosplaying from World Trigger and would love representation :)
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Imperial

Yeah, I don't know Jump enough to run the gathering, and I am trying to set up the department from scratch, so unfortunately I am not the one in hosting it...

Hakaru_chan

I'm here, I'm the host - I will be Kitora from World Trigger with a Yuma from World Trigger too.
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

TwilightLarryV1

Oh, Saturday at 5? Wow, I might actually be able to show up. Either as a mystery hero (not the John Cena meme) from Dragon Ball Z or Allen Walker from D-Gray Man.

Tiptop

If I find the time to make the cosplay. I'll be there as Bakugo from My Hero Academia!

Hakaru_chan

Hey everyone! So as an update, this gathering has been submitted - I'm just waiting to get a sure confirmation... Cosplay Gatherings did close submissions on the 15th but as of now, no final list has been fully set and released on it's FB page. I know that list is coming out soon because it actually did go out like last night in a post on FB but the link is being changed again (and is unavailable at the moment).

Thank you everyone for your patience :)
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

StarGeno

I started the fanime Shonen Jump Cosplay Group back in 2004. I'm glad to see that someone is taking over for BSaphire. Keep on jumping!

Hakaru_chan

www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ATTENDING!

This is Angelica, the host of this gathering. First and foremost, thank you everyone - cosplayers, guests, photographers for taking the time to attend this gathering.

I want to thank BSapphire for paving the way of this department.

I plan on working with the gatherings department more next year so as to implement new strategies, not only in this gathering, but in the other gatherings happening around Fanime.

G5 is a great spot (unless we get bigger than we have to move). Some people did suggest having our gathering more in the front of Fanime so people will notice. I will definitely do a poll earlier in the year.

Can't wait to see everyone next year!

BTW I know you Hero Academia people will probably have your own gathering too :)
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

*BUMP* I'm back and here we go again!

I'll fix the banner. I'm not a graphic designer lol.

See you all soon!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

InsaneDavid

Really looking forward to attending this gathering for 2017 as an old school Jump couple.  Which reminds me, I have a really, really, really big hammer to finish making.

zacknini

Depending on if a gathering happens or not for a different fandom I might go as Bulma, Dragonball era (but based off a figure)

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: doublesencho on January 29, 2017, 03:55:31 PM
Depending on if a gathering happens or not for a different fandom I might go as Bulma, Dragonball era (but based off a figure)

Yea, I was worried about this since last year, I kind of put this gathering out there last minute and had to work around the times of the many other gathering titles under this big umbrella one. Since I put out the time of this early, the other Shonen Jump titles can be more aware of this gathering hopefully.
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

InsaneDavid

Hakaru_chan

Hey there! I've seen this msg thanks! I've been out due to stomach flu on top of all the computer/internet issues and stuff. Thanks for your patience!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

InsaneDavid

Quote from: Hakaru_chan on March 13, 2017, 10:11:29 AM
Hey there! I've seen this msg thanks! I've been out due to stomach flu on top of all the computer/internet issues and stuff. Thanks for your patience!

No problem at all, I hope you are feeling better!