WE ARE JUMP HEROES! Shonen Jump Gathering 2022!

Started by Hakaru_chan, April 26, 2016, 04:46:46 PM

Hakaru_chan

Hello everyone! Happy 2020! I'm back and ready to roll! It's time to plan a gathering! Get Excited!
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

So just FYI - I usually wait a little for the cosplay gatherings list to roll out so I don't plan this gathering to coincide with any other major series gatherings (Demon Slayer, My Hero... I'm looking at you).

I'll probably submit this gathering AFTER the SECOND ROLL OUT list comes out.

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding.
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

WOW! Last time I did anything here was back in March this same day two years ago - anyways~ Hi everyone and no I haven't forgotten about you. The Cosplay Gatherings department hasn't either i- there's just been alot of changes, regulations and guidelines that are constantly changing.

Anyways, I'm bumping this up because it's on of those staple gatherings. I can't wait to see all the new family members soon!
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

Hi everyone - just wanting to post a few updates here and there.

This gathering was at G3 and due to the ever changing covid policies - I don't think we can use the same space anymore.

I'm trying to figure out other accommodations/other more appropriate locations for us.

Thank you for your patience! I plan on submitting this gathering with the same information I did back in 2020 later this week (albeit the change of location).

Can't wait to see everyone very soon! I'll be bringing some goodies for you all with me too!

Best,

Hakaru
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Samantha B

Just a quick and silly question, if only because I didnt see anything official about them, but I'm wondering if this gathering would also include One Piece and DBZ? I know the OP gatherings usually had their own thing going on and last time I think the DBZ meet was spontaneous, but since they dont seem to have their own gatherings this year, I was wondering if I should expect them here.
Samantha B

Hakaru_chan

BUMP

I keep forgetting there's a forum lol. Bumping this up cause I'm updating it...
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork