Baby Flame~! Digimon Gathering 2016

Started by Xeluu, April 29, 2016, 11:28:35 PM

Xeluu

Hey all!

Just wanted to cast my net to see if there was any interest for another Digimon Gathering this year? I know we had a small but dedicated turnout last year, and my friends and I will be bringing back our comfy Digimon for this year as well!

Even if you're not going to cosplay it, but are interested in come to take pictures/chat/etc, post here so I can get a feel if I need to try and get this gathering to be official!

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

This Gathering Includes : All Digimon, Tamers, Savers, Digidestined, etc. from all Digimon series and mediums available!

Day : TBD
Time : TBD
Meeting Place (MP) : TBD
Location (L) : TBD
Cosplayers :

Digimon Adventure
Patamon - D.Troi(not on forums)
Gatomon/Tailmon - Amyethyst (not on forums)
Palmon - Belfry
Gomamon/Gabumon (probably Gomamon) - Xeluu
Adventure 02
-
Tamers
Terriermon - Shinigami_Lover
Frontier
-
Digimon Savers/Data Squad
-
Digimon Xros Wars/Fusion
-
Digimon Adventure Tri
-
Other
-
Photo Order: (Subject to Change)
- Full Group
- By Season
- Goggle Boys
- All Digimon
- All Humans
- Heroes vs. Villains
- Human and Partner Digimon
- Crowd Requests
- Full Group
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

xshinox

i am interested. coming here from the north. we didn't have a digimon gathering here this year but last year we had the full season 1 cast and then some. would love to meet fans at my first fanime.

planning to cosplay on Sunday though.