[Accepted] Fabric Choice for Cosplay & Foundation Garments for Cosplay

Started by Nina Star 9, May 02, 2016, 09:40:33 AM

Nina Star 9

Hello everyone!

I'm here to advertise the two cosplay help panels I will be giving at this convention:

Fabric Choice for Cosplay will be held in Panel Room 4 on Friday, May 27th from 3:00 - 4:50PM. That's right – this panel has been expanded into a two hour panel! Expect it to be packed full of lots of great content.

QuoteProgramming guide blurb:
The right fabrics can make all the difference in cosplay. Learn the basics of textile types, their uses, and how to effectively choose materials.

Website blurb:
The right fabrics can make all the difference in a cosplay. Learn the basics of different textile types, their uses, how to work with them, and how to translate reference images into textiles to most effectively choose fabrics for a cosplay. No more feeling lost inside your local fabric store!

I will also be hosting Foundation Garments for Cosplay, in Panel Room 4 on Sunday, May 29th from 12:00 - 12:50 PM.

QuoteProgramming guide blurb:
This panel will discuss masculine and feminine undergarments for changing body shape, keeping body parts and underwear hidden, and for crossplay.

Website blurb:
Having the right foundation can vastly improve the look of a cosplay. This panel covers the often overlooked realm of what is worn underneath the costume. We will discuss both masculine and feminine undergarments for varying body types and across gender presentations (crossplay). Learn how the right foundation can help your cosplays lay smoother on your body, create an idealized "anime" figure, keep your privates private, and overall enhance your cosplay!

I hope to see you there! :]