[Accepted] Oh the (Animated) Horror! (18+)

Started by MoNgR3L, May 08, 2016, 09:37:39 AM

MoNgR3L

Horror Fans and 18+ Content Aficionados,

Greetings to all!  I'm thrilled to be able to present "Oh the (Animated) Horror!" (18+) at this year's convention: 

"The horror genre in anime has something for everyone, and we're out to prove it. Looking for demons? Ghostly hauntings? Sophisticated scare-tactics? Or maybe some good old blood-and-guts gore? We've got it here. Get your 'ghoul' on as we discover new titles and revisit some anime horror classics. Come join us as we explore the darkness that anime has to offer..."

We'll cover multiple sub-genres of horror - Ultra-violence, psychological thrillers, supernatural, and more! I have carefully curated clips showcasing various titles from each sub-genre to give you a taste of what can be. If you are a horror fan, or have interest in what anime can do with the genre: You'll want to catch this panel  :D

I'm new to Fanime, but not to conventions and panels. I'm flying in to check out the awesomeness that I've heard this con is, and I'll be bringing a few panels with me.  Really looking forward to a great convention and meeting a lot of cool new people.  Thanks, and enjoy the con, everyone!

-MoNgR3L

saite

Definitely looking forward to this panel! Horror is one of my favorite genres ^^ Will this also include manga, or be limited to anime only?
day 1 - kenma kozume
day 2 - yang xiao long & touka kirishima
day 3 - touka kirishima
day 4 - noctis lucis caelum & tooru yukimura

MoNgR3L

There is a ton of great horror manga out there, but this particular panel focuses on anime only   :D

Tiptop