KPOP Meet up!!

Started by ReverseFlash, May 12, 2016, 03:11:13 PM

ReverseFlash

Hey everyone,

My name is Tidez. I'm new to the forum, but I've been coming to Fanime for about 8 years in a row now. I've met all my wonderful best friends there and I love this convention so much. I wanted take the time and try to reach out to other people who have the similar interests in KPOP that I have. If you're into kpop, k-hiphop, k-fashion, bigbang, 2ne1, bts, MINO, Zico, Zion-T, Jay Park, SISTAR, SNSD, etc,etc the list goes on. With that said! Lets hang out, listen to kpop, meet up and talk about out kpop.

Anyone down or interested in meeting? Reply or PM me!

ghoulpixel

Aah i'm huge on BTS and other kpop bands too I'd be down with doing a meetup or a hangout!!
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

ReverseFlash

Hey there, nice to meet you. I like BTS! I just saw their new music video, FIRE. It was pretty cool! I am down to meet up. Let's wait and see if there are more others like us who would like to meet, so we can plan!

ghoulpixel

Quote from: ReverseFlash on May 12, 2016, 04:26:44 PM
Hey there, nice to meet you. I like BTS! I just saw their new music video, FIRE. It was pretty cool! I am down to meet up. Let's wait and see if there are more others like us who would like to meet, so we can plan!

Aah true! I'm mostly free on Friday and Monday cause on the weekends Im jammed with panels and photoshoots. FIRE was hella rad , I'm tempted to learn the choreo for it too.
kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD

MrTimtastic

I'm down. I'm a hardcore Kamilia fan and have seen pretty much everyone and met a few idols. I also run a Nor Cal page for KPop fans. Feel free to HMU
https://www.facebook.com/MR.TIMtastic