Photo Identification for 18+ Panels?

Started by caekaihearts, May 18, 2016, 08:24:56 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Hello! I was just wondering what is considered a valid ID for entering panels that are rated 18+. I'm over the age of 18, but I don't drive yet, so I don't have a driver's license; the only photo ID I have is my school ID card, and since it doesn't have my DOB, I'm assuming it won't work. Is there something else that I can use? Thank you!

TC X0 Lt 0X

Passport could probably work if you have one.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement



If you don't have a drivers license apply for a state ID at the dmv.
Although it's too late now to get the physical card but, usually takes about 3 weeks.

If I was you I'll do it asap, they would give you a temporary photo print out from the dmv. So it's official state ID.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List