2016 "Did you take my photo" Thread

Started by Imperial, May 30, 2016, 05:37:37 PM

InspiringBadger

Hello all! Just found this post, and I'm looking for any pictures of Brador from Bloodborne! I'm pretty sure I was the only one with that costume there, kinda distinct. Big horns, bloody fur cloak, HUGE bloody mace. I was part of the Masquerade and took Best In Show -Novice (which was really great, since this was the first cosplay I've made!). My boyfriend was there as a Hunter with a Saw Cleaver and a Cannon, so pictures of him would be great too!

I'm just starting to accumulate my cosplay pictures, and if anyone has some to add to my albums, that would be great! Thank you!

MouseMade

hey this is a little late but here's a link to the pictures I took at fanime: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.283234978681235.1073741829.100009842056845&type=1&l=1eda938218

I was there Saturday dressed as Star Butterfly from Star vs the Forces of Evil (in a wheelchair) with my sister as Pony Head (she had a puppet) and our friend dressed in a kangaroo kigurumi. If anyone has pictures of us please let us know!

(photo credit: devi13 on instagram)
Cosplays for this year: Lorna (otgw) and Fluttershy (mlp)
Hope to see your there!