2016 "Did you take my photo" Thread

Started by Imperial, May 30, 2016, 05:37:37 PM

nekocaster

Hope I find pictures of my cosplays, it'll be awesome to have some of the pictures especially from marvel gathering.
Saturday: Scarlet Witch (my brother was Quicksilver)
Sunday: Princess Jasmine.

gaysngreys

Hey everyone! I had a fantastic first fanime <3 I cosplayed 3 different cosplays, but the only cosplay I really had photos taken of me in was Oikawa Tooru (https://instagram.com/p/BF6zZ39Kzlh/ ). I've found a couple but I'd love to see any other photos people may have! (starting the countdown to Fanime 2017 ...)
wake me up for fanime 2017

sincerelychrista

I had an amazing time this weekend! I haven't gotten any photos back, but if you have any, please let me know!
On Saturday I was the Scarlet Witch from Civil War (with a Darth Deadpool). I would only have pictures from the Marvel gathering because nobody asked for my picture Saturday.
On Sunday I was Darth Leia hanging out with Darth Maul. He got tons of pictures and I hijacked some.
My Instagram is sincerelychrista.
Thanks loves!

AndrewXA9

Hey all! I'm on the lookout for any pics people got of my group, we were Twisted Fate, Graves, and Jinx from League. Our group photographer is sorting through pics now, can't want to get em up!

trashoikawa

hi everyone!! please let me know if you have pictures of me or my friend *-* much love <3
Saturday: Hachikuji and Generic Maid
Sunday: Shimakaze and Kurisu
Monday: Generic Maids

Touya no Miko

Anyone take a picture of a Miss Swan cosplay from Mad Tv on Sunday and Monday?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

PonyParty

Alright!  I'm looking for photos of my ShuZo and Temari cosplays from the weekend!

I was ShuZo for all of Friday with my friend as Crow, and a bit of Saturday, and I was Temari for some of Saturday and all of Sunday with my other friend as Kankuro (we had the big fan and the scrolls that unroll)

lordleo

fanime cosplays:
tiki, fire emblem awakening
super sailor chibi moon
-----

cam_rosary

hi fam! here was my lineup (mainly concerned about pics from saturday n sunday lol)
friday: dave strider ft. fishnets
saturday: (unpainted) sapphire from steven universe
sunday: puppet tuxedo dave strider with turntable props
monday: dave strider in a pajama!stuck group (also in stilettos at one point)
please message me on instagram @cam_rosary if you have any pics!

tehdarkchao

https://www.facebook.com/maychaobewithyou/media_set?set=a.10154208184917641.1073741839.507672640&type=3

Here are the photos I took at FanimeCon 2016! If you see yourself in any one of these photos, feel free to tag yourself! I'm planning to upload all of the photos on Instagram. My account is @thedarkchao. If you're on Instagram and you see yourself on any one of these photos, let me know so I can tag you. Enjoy!

Nina Star 9

I haven't uploaded my own photos yet, but here's my lineup:

Friday:
Lady Oscar (Rose of Versailles)
Pearl (Steven Universe) (I was the one with a light-up spear)

Saturday:
Lady Blackpearl (Legend of Mana)
Juri Arisugawa (Revolutionary Girl Utena) (at one point I was with both a duelist Utena and a rose bride Utena)
Rose Lalonde (Homestuck) (original design, and I don't think anyone got my photo)

Sunday:
Pearl (Steven Universe) (again with the light-up spear, but I was also at the gathering)
Condesce (Homestuck) (the one with the vey tall horns at the gathering)
Utena Tenjou (Adolescence of Utena) (the school uniform version...I ran into a whole bunch of cosplayers from this series that evening, and I really want some of the selfies that I took with Touga and Dios at the B&W Ball)

infntforsky

Hello!
Looking for people who took photos over the weekend!
Friday: Hermione Granger from HP (I had a Marauder's Map)
Saturday: Sakura Kinomoto from CCS Movie 2 outfit
Sunday: Empress CC from Code Geass
~2019 Cosplay List:

Cardcaptor Sakura Butterfly Battle outfit New Artwork 
Female!Gellert Grindelwald

righteous_fondue

I was dressed as Guts from Berserk, hoping to find some nice pictures people took of me!

These are what I took: http://imgur.com/a/6JgHh
Righteous Cosplay on Facebook!
IG: @righteouscosplay

Snorcat

Ooh, if anyone got any pictures of me, I'd love to see!
On Saturday, I was the tall Team Magma Grunt walking around with a Team Aqua Grunt (Pokemon) and on Sunday, Tetra walking around with a Toon Link and Gonzo! (Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker)

Thatoneclownchick

If you have pictures of me or took a selfie with me please send them to me! I was the arkham knight harley quinn and the comic book style raven!

Vixii

Hello guys,

If anybody has taken pics of a Ravio from Link between Worlds and Fox McCloud (Gijinka) from Star Fox then that is me!

ihavenotea

Fri – Katsuragi Misato
Sat – Undyne the Undying
Sun – Lapis Lazuli
Mon – ???

Ruzuki

Quote from: Raxnam on May 30, 2016, 08:01:56 PM
Hey, Im looking for photos of me, and the group I was with on Saturday
I was Shiroe from Log Horizon for the whole weekend.
Saturday I was with a Log Horizon Group, we had 2 Shiroes, a Crusty, Akatsuki, Isaac, and a Suojiro
Is this you?