FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Ideas and Suggestions

Guests for Fanimecon 2017

<< < (2/14) > >>

andyjay729:
The guests I wanted this year couldn't make it, so I'd like to reiterate my previous suggestions for Kato*Fuku (Emiri Kato and Kaori Fukuhara) and the girls of Non Non Biyori (Kana Asumi, Rie Murakawa, Ayame Sakura, and Kotori Koiwai), and also add Michelle Ruff (dubber for Tsukasa in Lucky Star) and Kari Wahlgren (dubber of Kagami)....and Marina Inoue.

Is there someone you have to send a letter to to make your guest request "official"? I was talking with a guy named Milton Le who said he would pass my request to the suggestion team.

eralston:

--- Quote from: andyjay729 on June 01, 2016, 06:48:27 PM ---The guests I wanted this year couldn't make it, so I'd like to reiterate my previous suggestions for Kato*Fuku (Emiri Kato and Kaori Fukuhara) and the girls of Non Non Biyori (Kana Asumi, Rie Murakawa, Ayame Sakura, and Kotori Koiwai), and also add Michelle Ruff (dubber for Tsukasa in Lucky Star) and Kari Wahlgren (dubber of Kagami)....and Marina Inoue.

Is there someone you have to send a letter to to make your guest request "official"? I was talking with a guy named Milton Le who said he would pass my request to the suggestion team.

--- End quote ---

Any request made here is "official". I look at and track every request and do my due diligence to determine the requirements of acquiring such a guest.

Kuudere:

--- Quote from: andyjay729 on June 01, 2016, 06:48:27 PM ---Is there someone you have to send a letter to to make your guest request "official"? I was talking with a guy named Milton Le who said he would pass my request to the suggestion team.

--- End quote ---

Milton's a good guy to talk to. He's part of the communications department. Honestly, the guest relations staff check threads like these every year for suggestions, so you just have to post here to make it "official." The earlier you request, the better chance they have time to entertain that request. Most people wait until a month before the con starts, and by then, it's much much too late.

To summarize, you're in the right place at the right time. If you really want to know the exact people who are in charge of guest relations, that's Jinni for general guests, and Valerie for music fest guests. These people might change to someone else for 2017, however.

fantom:
Japanese guests:

Kensho Ono (Wiki - ANN Profile - Agency)
- Actor: Slaine (Aldnoah Zero), Kuroko (Kuroko's Basketball), Mikaela (Seraph of the End), Yuya (Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V)
- Really nice guy. He was at Tsukino-Con in Vancouver earlier this year.

Yuki Ono (Wiki - ANN Profile - Personal Website)
- Actor: Taiga Kagami (Kuroko's Basketball), Shigeshige Tokugawa (Gintama), Isami Aldini (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma)

Takanori Hoshino (Wiki - ANN Profile - Agency)
- Actor: Katsunori Harasawa (Kuroko's Basketball), Lester MacPhail (The Asterisk War), Jack Atlas (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's)

Toshiki Masuda (Wiki - ANN Profile - Agency)
- Actor: Kurusu (Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress), Ryu Zao (Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!), Masayoshi Hazama/Samurai Flamenco (Samurai Flamenco)

Megumi Han (Wiki - ANN Profile - Agency)
- Actress: Gon (Hunter x Hunter 2011), Kirio (Ushio & Tora), Aya Tachibana (Yowamushi Pedal)

Mie Sonozaki (Wiki - ANN Profile - Agency)
- Actress: Gertrud Barkhorn (Strike Witches), Viola (One Piece), Mutsumi Urushibara (Kiznaiver)

Ayumi Kinoshita (Wiki - ANN Profile - Personal Website)
- Actress (live action): Marika Reimon/Yellow Ranger (Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger), Yuko Fukui/Cyan Ranger (Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger)
- Actress (anime): Rei Aoki (Glass Mask), Aki Izayoi (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's)

Shintaro Asanuma (Wiki - ANN Profile - Agency)
- Actor: Hiroto Maehara (Assassination Classroom), Kaito Daimon (Phi Brain), Ran Kazehara (Shonen Hollywood), Takatoshi Tsuda (Seitokai Yakuindomo)

Tetsuya Kakihara (Wiki - ANN Profile - Agency)
- Actor: Natsu (Fairy Tail), Jinpachi Todo (Yowamushi Pedal), Simon (Gurren Lagann)

American guests:

Megan Hollingshead (Wiki - ANN Profile - Agency - Personal Website)
- Actress: Caster (Fate Stay/Night: UBW), Villetta (Code Geass), Mai Valentine (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Sam Riegel (Wiki - ANN Profile - Personal Website)
- Actor: Shirou Emiya (Fate Stay/Night), Taniguchi (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Mephisto Pheles (Blue Exorcist)

Emily Bauer (Wiki - ANN Profile - Personal Website)
- Actress: Dawn (Pokemon), Shinobu (Ninja Nonsense), Zuzu (Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V)

Acid_Android:

--- Quote from: eralston on June 01, 2016, 07:47:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: andyjay729 on June 01, 2016, 06:48:27 PM ---The guests I wanted this year couldn't make it, so I'd like to reiterate my previous suggestions for Kato*Fuku (Emiri Kato and Kaori Fukuhara) and the girls of Non Non Biyori (Kana Asumi, Rie Murakawa, Ayame Sakura, and Kotori Koiwai), and also add Michelle Ruff (dubber for Tsukasa in Lucky Star) and Kari Wahlgren (dubber of Kagami)....and Marina Inoue.

--- End quote ---

Any request made here is "official". I look at and track every request and do my due diligence to determine the requirements of acquiring such a guest.

--- End quote ---

To piggy-back on what Evan wrote, I also look at every single request that we receive for MusicFest guests! Even though I may not reply, please rest-assured that we do read all suggestions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version