Regarding BSaphire

Started by Paladin Cecil, July 16, 2016, 04:28:36 PM

Paladin Cecil

I haven't posted here in a while, but earlier today, I received an e-mail from BSaphire in my inbox, but for some reason, the e-mail disappeared before I could open it, and it didn't re-appear in any other section either. I haven't heard from her in a long time and when I came here, I noticed that she hadn't posted in a year.
If anyone knows of a way I could reach her, could they send me a PM? I haven't heard from her in several years and was looking forward to reading her message before it disappeared.

Ko-tan

Not sure if this helps but, did you check your trash folder? Once yahoo glitched and defaulted my emails to the trash .

Edit: Sorry this was not too helpful, When it happened to me I did not check the trash folder (inadvertently skimmed over it), but looked at all of the other folders and then it auto-emptied soon after (lost forever). Should have explained that in my original post. Anyway, good luck!

Paladin Cecil

I already explained that in the original post.

Angelx624

Did you ever recover the email?? I know I'm posting in here months after, but I am kinda curious, since she hasn't posted here in a while, as you said. Then again, she stepped down from Fanime stuff kinda recently.

Hope you were able to work things out!! ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Nina Star 9

She was last logged into the forums about a week ago, so she may have even seen this thread and never responded.

B, if you're reading this, hope your life is going well! Miss seeing you around the con, and we totally need to grab coffee or something next Fanime if you're attending :D