FanimeCon Rovers is looking for Volunteers

Started by thisisduffman, December 08, 2016, 06:43:10 PM

thisisduffman

Note: I'll be answering questions about my department, but not about the convention itself. I can tell you that it's on Memorial Day Weekend, May 26-29!

Looking for a new experience this upcoming FanimeCon? The Rovers Department is looking for people to help make the convention a better place. We're an ever-growing event and now is your chance to give back! As part of Rovers you will help patrol the convention center, making sure members are safe and being respectful. Our all-volunteer staff were once attendees like yourself! They've taken on the challenge of improving FanimeCon by directly affecting it behind-the-scenes. Join this exclusive experience to see what makes us tick.

Being a Rover does have some perks; free full weekend badge, discounted hotel prices, and access to any event you work. If you are interested in joining the Rover family please consider the following: you must be 18 years of age or older by the start of FanimeCon, all staff members must volunteer a minimum of 24 hours throughout the 5 days, must have a love for the community that is FanimeCon, and must be willing to step up to the tasks that are given to you during your shifts! We also ask that you make a minimum of 3 training meetings to ensure that you are well prepared for the challenges that you will face at FanimeCon. If you fit all of these conditions please go to apply.fanime.com and fill out the simple application. See you at FanimeCon!
Tony
Rovers Second
[email protected]

RehmaanMalik

It is too late i guess for me ...hey i'm in   :P :P :P :P
Ui Developer @ RailsCarma & Carmatec