Hectan

What is the Ninja Game Tournament?
Is it a video game?
A ninja trivia game?
Something like a physical fitness test?
I'm totally lost on this.
^_^

TC X0 Lt 0X

Its a game the weebs play where they take turns doing "ninja moves" against one another in a circle. I think the goal is to strike the body or something. Regardless its pure cancer.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

abcbadcat

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on February 07, 2017, 03:40:25 PM
Its a game the weebs play where they take turns doing "ninja moves" against one another in a circle. I think the goal is to strike the body or something. Regardless its pure cancer.

You don't even know what it is and are calling it cancer?

It's a game where people stand in a circle, make a pose and in clockwise order, you do "attacks" to try and hit an opponents open hand. The attack has to be in one fluid motion but the opponent can do one fluid motion as a defensive move. It's a fun game and a staple at Fanime that brings a lot of people together. You can almost always find a game going on somewhere in the game room.

Here is a video of people playing it at Fanime from a previous year: https://youtu.be/UhRMKSX5EWI

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: abcbadcat on February 09, 2017, 10:03:01 AM

It's a game where people stand in a circle, make a pose and in clockwise order, you do "attacks" to try and hit an opponents open hand. The attack has to be in one fluid motion but the opponent can do one fluid motion as a defensive move. It's a fun game and a staple at Fanime that brings a lot of people together. You can almost always find a game going on somewhere in the game room.

Here is a video of people playing it at Fanime from a previous year: https://youtu.be/UhRMKSX5EWI

I know what it is, just not the details. You did a much better job explaining it, though not really to far from what I put either way.
But yes what you described sounds like some high class weeb cancer.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

thepharaohinleather

I think it's a fun game and definitely something to do to pass time! Wouldn't be bad to see a tournament for it.
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again

abcbadcat

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on February 09, 2017, 12:58:54 PM

I know what it is, just not the details. You did a much better job explaining it, though not really to far from what I put either way.
Says one of the most negative people on this message board with over 2000 posts. OK

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: abcbadcat on February 10, 2017, 06:40:49 PM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on February 09, 2017, 12:58:54 PM

Says one of the most negative people on this message board with over 2000 posts. OK

I sure do.
I wouldn't call myself negative, but if that is what you see me as then by all means. Am kinda curious what makes me negative beyond disliking a few things but I guess thats not really important either way

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Hectan

Thank you all for answering.
I see in the vid that ppl look around before making a move and are talking. Some eventually step out of the game.
Do you have to declare your target before attacking?
How do you know when you are out?
After you make your move do you have to stay in the end pose of your move until you make another move?
^_^

Hectan

Is this ninja game tournament going to happen this year at fanime or it happened last year?
I'm confused about that on the website.
^_^

TC X0 Lt 0X

I know from a thread down in the gaming forum that TT Gamings page is still out of date, and from what I can glean from some of the pages that mention Ninja they also appear to be out of date.
Par for the course to have no detailed information on events before may when it comes to Fanime unfortunately.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.