Mystic Messenger Gathering~! 2017

Started by MCevent, February 19, 2017, 12:55:48 AM

MCevent

Hey everyone, as I haven't seen anything yet for mystic messenger gatherings this year I'm going to start up a thread for those who are interested! As of right now:

DAY: TBD
TIME: TBD

List of Attending:
MC (standard as well as possibly bad ending Jumin MC lol) - MCevent
Rika - a friend of mine

Photography Order:
- We can figure this out as we go!

Notes: Please come join us, we are really looking forward to having this meet up!  ;D
MC

hanitastic

I'm so down! :D I'm going as fem!Seven. My friends are thinking of doing fem!Zen and fem!Jumin, as well, if they finish their costumes.

MCevent

Awesome! It'd be so cool to see you there!
MC

Ellie-chan

Quote from: MCevent on February 19, 2017, 12:55:48 AM
Hey everyone, as I haven't seen anything yet for mystic messenger gatherings this year I'm going to start up a thread for those who are interested! As of right now:

DAY: TBD
TIME: TBD

List of Attending:
MC (standard as well as possibly bad ending Jumin MC lol) - MCevent
Rika - a friend of mine

Photography Order:
- We can figure this out as we go!

Notes: Please come join us, we are really looking forward to having this meet up!  ;D

Will you still be hosting the gathering?

meye_li

If this event is happening I'll be 707 and I have a friend as 707 nun ver!
Fanime 2017 Lineup
Friday: 707
Sunday: Umi Sonoda Child Day Event + Yurio

Noticemesendpie

I too am going as Nun 707 with Normal 707 and we have a Jumin. Helloooooo~

Yuki28

I'm gathering things for human Elly. Hoping that everything would arrive before Fanime. This is what happens when you want to cosplay something at the last minute lol
Hell, I have a maid outfit and wear glasses.........maid Baehee!!!
Fanime 2017 Cosplay
Phichit Chulanont from Yuri on Ice

hoyceeeanne

I'm going to crossplay Motorcyle Zen on Sunday ^u^ I noticed there's no official cosplay gathering, but I was thinking about making an unofficial gathering event on Facebook if anyone is still interested to meet up and take photos together :O

It'd be on Sunday, but time-wise I was thinking afternoon or evening. Lemme know if anyone else is interested!

hoyceeeanne

I went ahead and just made a fb event for the MM gathering since I thought the sooner we made one the better ^u^"

Link below:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1722417084723057/

hoyceeeanne

Just realized for anyone who doesn't have a Facebook here are the event details ^u^
DAY: Three (Sunday)
TIME: 4PM
LOCATION: G7 for now, but will update if it changes. I'm going to scope out the other convention center cosplay spots on Thursday/Friday and see if any other spots would fit better.

List of Attending:
Motorcycle ZEN  8)

~RAFFLE~
I bought some Honey Butter Chips to raffle off, but they may or may not get here in time! Pray to God Seven that they arrive in time >.<

We also do not currently have a photographer so we'll have to do with selfies and phone photos for now unless someone can help us out with that ^u^