FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Ideas and Suggestions

Guests for Fanimecon 2018

<< < (2/11) > >>

andyjay729:
I made this thread because there probably aren't going to be any more announcements for this year...and partly because I wanted to do it before forgetting, heh. Plus I live in San Diego, so getting to Fanime obviously takes a bit more planning. I chose Fanime rather than Anime Expo mainly because, well, no offense, but the guests I want are a bit lower-profile, and AX obviously tends to go for the biggest acts. Plus it gets sooooo crowded.

I'd also like to repeat my requests for last year; Non Non Biyori stars Kana Asumi, Kotori Koiwai, Ayane Sakura, and Rie Murakawa.

DankLordPopo:
oh wow then that's some excellent planning, and same Fanime is located in my city so it's easier for me to go to

Angelx624:
Yeah Fanime is way closer to me than AX is(Fanime is over an hour away, while AX is 6ish hours away). So I always go to Fanime. I've been to AX twice, and while I do like it, it does take a lot to get there, plus AX is more expensive, since concerts and such cost extra where Fanime doesn't charge extra for Musicfest.

I won't be making AX this year, but that's quite alright.

DankLordPopo:
So the music group that's coming this year, who are they this is the first time I have ever heard of them and I can't find a music video of them on youtube

WorldDominationStudios:
I'm going to make the same suggestion that I made a few years ago:

Lexa Doig has played a hacker (Tekwar), a cryonicist (in Jason X), a starship/robot (Andromeda), and three different medical doctors, one of whom is also a time-traveler and one of whom is an alien. She is the de facto "Queen of the Nerds". I think we should make it official by holding a coronation ceremony in which she is presented with a crown or tiara with the phrase "Queen of the Nerds" inscribed in it. The cost of the headgear could be crowdfunded if necessary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version