Guests I Want For MusicFest 2018!!!!

Started by DankLordPopo, May 21, 2017, 03:53:56 PM

eternalblue8

Wake Up, Girls!

I saw them at Anime Expo and was blown away by their performance! They were charismatic and their energy was infectious! All the girls can hold a note while doing difficult choreography. I also really like their songs, no duds at all. Reminds me of some classic AKB48, uplifting and has a message, they really got my heart and adrenaline pumping!

Aqours

I initially attended AX for Aqours (Hanamaru best girl  ;)) but I was the most awestruck by WUG (they were easily the best act that night).. However, Aqours was still great (they gave me a warm, fuzzy feel) and is a guaranteed crowd attractor so if you guys can bring them over here, then you really won the lottery ticket.

Ashley_C137

Lyn Inaizumi (Love her vocals and Persona 5 is still fairly newish to the states)
Super Soul Bros (Great energy; video game music covers)
Kirby's Dream Band (Pretty solid band; video game covers)
Mariachi Entertainment System (Might be a little out there for the standard con goer but I never knew video game covers done by a legit mariachi band was something I even needed in my life)
Shiina Ringo (I heckin WISH. She's just badass)
Megumi Hayashibara (Old school/new school anime music. She's got a nice catalog of anime music in her arsenal)

DankLordPopo

Wow MIKU EXPO 2018 will be held at the City National Civic Center here in San Jose on July 1st  ;D
"I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say"

DankLordPopo

Daww kinda disappointing that yuyoyuppe was not able to come now musicfest will be a little less lively. Oh well the other Vocaloid producer/DJ rave would be PinocchioP he's AWESOME!
"I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say"

hikanteki

Quote from: DankLordPopo on May 25, 2018, 10:06:29 PM
Daww kinda disappointing that yuyoyuppe was not able to come now musicfest will be a little less lively. Oh well the other Vocaloid producer/DJ rave would be PinocchioP he's AWESOME!

Yeah, me too. :( But at least they had the foresight to book two music guests this year—which allowed MusicFest to go one even though one cancelled.

Speaking of, kudos to nano for an AWESOME performance! She and her band really stepped it up and had the place rocking, and we got a full set (1 hr 45 min)