Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton Cosplay Gathering 2019

Started by corink, January 02, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

corink

Please comment if you are cosplaying/attending or if you know someone who is! (and mention who you're going as)

Hey guys! This is my 5th year at Fanime and I want to bring this gathering back! Sorry about last year, someone else got a hold of an Ace Attorney official gathering but there was no info online about it so I had no idea about it.

More info on gathering soon to follow when more info about con comes out.
Looking forward to see cosplayers from both series!

Name of the gathering: Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton
This Gathering Includes: Any characters included in either the Ace Attorney and/or Professor Layton franchises (includes spin offs like Layton Brothers, Ace Attorney Investigations, Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney, etc.)

Day: Saturday
Time: 3:30pm

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed

Shot Order:

Games:
-Ace Attorney Trilogy (Phoenix Wright games)
-Ace Attorney:Apollo Justice
-Ace Attorney:Dual Destinies/Ace Attorney 6
-Ace Attorney Investigations (both)
-Dai Gyakuten Saiban?
~Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney~
-Professor Layton first trilogy
-Professor Layton prequel trilogy (includes the movie)
-Spinoffs

Characters (AA)
-Defense Attorneys
-Prosecutors
-Detectives
-Assistants
-Defendants/Witnesses/Victims/Suspects/etc.
-Siblings/relatives! (ex. Phoenix/Trucy, Edgeworth/Franzizksa, Feys, Gavins, Trucy/Apollo etc.)

Characters (PL)
-Each game individually?
-Main Layton crew
-Villians
-NPCS/characters Layton helps

Characters (Both)(If there is time)
-Protags (so like Layton, Phoenix, Apollo, Athena, Edgeworth, Alfendi?)
-Assistants (Maya, Luke, Pearl, Emmy, Ema, Kay, Trucy, Gumshoe, Flora whoever shows up)

Individual Character Shots

Requests:
You guys can send requests here or on the facebook page for this or just tell me at con. Please try to keep it PG (if you want to do more things as consenting adult cosplayers please save that for outside the meet up maybe? You guys can still request pairings as long as the cosplayers involved are okay with it)

Facebook Event Page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2034742869947764/

I'm still checking on the forum and facebook pages every once in while, but they haven't posted the gathering forms yet so I'll keep you all updated!

ThatOneFemaleGamer

If my scheduling works out, I'm planning on going as Trucy!  ;D

corink

Just an update,

I've submitted an application to make this gathering official, and I'm aiming for mid-late Saturday afternoon for this gathering!
Saturday seems to be a popular day and it's not ideal for me to do mornings (because I work late-night) so I'm aiming for Saturday around 4pm (or times around then).
I hope to see people there and have the great turnouts we've had the previous years!

corink

I haven't gotten any news about this gathering becoming official since I applied back in March (sorry I've been very busy with school and work so I didn't realize how fast April sped past me).
If I hear anything I'll let you all know! (didn't see this on the list but I also couldn't see anything past Saturday afternoon on the list for some reason? We'll see).

Angelx624

Will this gathering be coming back next year? I might be revamping my Edgeworth cosplay! ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

corink

I will try to host this gathering in 2019! Unfortunately someone had already booked it in 2018 for Ace Attorney (I don't know how since they didn't have a forum thread and that's in the rules of creating a gathering).

Angelx624

Huh, that's weird.... o_O Sometimes that happens though due to someone never booking a gathering before but do it anyway and have no idea these forums exist....
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

corink

I'm still checking on the forum and facebook pages every once in while, but they haven't posted the gathering forms yet so I'll keep you all updated!

corink

Oh! I should have commented this here a while ago (like last month) but I did submit a gathering form.

We are set for Saturday at con in gathering area G3 at 3:30!

corink

Hey guys! Con is coming up soon! I'm almost done with my Apollo cosplay.

Any good cosplays we might see from you all at con?

Heavysauce555

corink

Con is this week! Making sure I sure I have the last bits of my cosplay together as I'm sure you all are too! Can't wait to see folks there!