Star Wars Fanime Gathering 2018!

Started by Bamilya, January 09, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

Bamilya

Hey guys I'm back to host the Star Wars gathering for the third time this year and I hope we can keep it going strong as we have these last two conventions.

As always,

Details:

Day : Sunday
Time : 3pm-4pm
Meeting Place (MP) : G6 (bottom of the steps!)
Location (L) : G6 (bottom of the steps!)

I'll be attending out cosplay OR as Leia + my photographer out of cosplay [my cosplay is subject to change, but I will be the host no matter what!]

Legal Statement-Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photo Order:

- Group Shot
- Sequels (TFA/TLJ) group shot
- Originals group shot
- Prequels group shot
- Clone Wars/Rebels group shot
- Rogue One group shot
- Extended Universe group shot
- Any other forms of media group shot depending on attendance
- Dark Side group shot
- Light side group shot
- Individual character shots depending on attendance but will most likely include Kylo Ren, Rey, etc.
- Requests if we have time
- Final group shot

Fb event: https://www.facebook.com/events/416401065461074/

We were able to get through all of these shots last year with little trouble, so I'm excited to do it again!

See you all in May! 

powerofunity

Ooh looking forward to this one! Last year was the first time I got to see this gathering since it always used to be on Sunday morning. I'm hoping to be able to attend as Rey in her Resistance outfit.

Bamilya

saiyazam

OMG YES! I was hoping there would be a star wars gathering! I'm going to be going as Rey with BB-8 and hopefully my cousins will be going as Poe, Finn, Rose and maybe more coming along.
2023 cosplays in the works:
Mo Ran
Nero
Vergil
Ichigo

MNVFoundry

I'm going to be a podracing twi'lek. Would I fall under extended universe? It's my own creation, or should I also do Prequels because there was podracing goodies in them?

Thanks for any help!
2018 Fanime Cosplays

Pyramid Head
Podracing Twi'Lek
NCR Medic Pin Up
Punk Morrigan Aensland

Bamilya

I would say extended universe! But we usually try to distinguish between OC's and then in-canon extended universe characters during that shoot so just hop into whatever photo you feel suits you tbh!

- Bam

Eri Kagami

I'm planning on bringing my Sailor Princess Leia.