B&W Ball Dress Code Confirmation

Started by SushiKins, February 05, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

SushiKins

Before anyone tells me to read the dress code on the B&W Ball page, I just want to let you guys know that I had read it and want to confirm something. I also sent an email that's provided but haven't gotten a response yet. I want to know if chinos violates the dress code. Here is the link to the specific pants that I want to confirm.
https://brooksbrothers.scene7.com/is/image/BrooksBrothers/RR00065_BLUE?

le_momo

The email you mentioned had been responded to, but just in case you didn't get it or if someone has the same question on here, yes chinos are allowed!

- Rebecca
2017-2024 Extravaganzas Head
2013-2024 Black & White Ball Head
2010-2012 Black & White Ball Instructor/Staff/Second
FanimeCon attendee since 2005

airanimechiic

not sure if we can post to ask here, but i was wondering if this cosplay passes the requirements?

(I will also be wearing shoes obviously)
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

thepharaohinleather

For that dress specifically, just be careful of where that middle short hem falls on your leg. If the bottoms of the hem stops above the top of your knee, you might be turned away. They will have checkers at the door making sure hems are the right length and shoes are the right diameter. If you're not sure if it's too short, make sure to have a back up just in case. I've been turned away from the ball three times, twice in one con, for my attire, so they do take it seriously. You might also consider wearing black leggings underneath, might not go with the cosplay but if that's all you have to wear and they turn you away you might have no choice. Hope this helps!
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again