FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Panels and Workshops

Vintage Anime - Name That Year! - Returning for 2022

<< < (3/3)

InsaneDavid:
What a long strange trip it has been, ah?  Previous post at the end of February 2020 was nothing but clear skies on the horizon for the 2020 convention, excitement and anticipation with a note that more information was on the way.  A couple weeks later everything changed and Santa Clara County shelter-in-place began and the pandemic was well upon us.

So here we are, a week away from Memorial Day Weekend a year later.  Things are looking up around here, and we commend FanimeCon for hosting a virtual convention this year, adding value for attendees who registered for 2020, and also providing some of the events that bring us all together at the end of May every year.

As this panel is largely dependent on audience participation, specifically timed presentation slides with a live competition, and lots of multimedia and discussion - we have opted to postpone until the in-person convention resumes in 2022.

With that said, I hope everyone is doing well and that virtual Fanime 2021 runs smoothly.  And of course I hope to see you all in a panel room on Saturday morning at FanimeCon 2022 to share our love of vintage anime.

c2chaos:
What a few years it has been. Am I Right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version