FanimeCon Events and Discussionmentarianism > Live Programming and Events

SWAP MEET 2018 OFFICIAL INFORMATION THREAD (REGISTRATION CLOSES 5/21/18)

<< < (2/9) > >>

AkaiSenkou:
Another question, I have is about seller check-in. I am planning on registering with a sub-seller to share the spot with. But problem is that I might not be able to arrive at the same time as him. Is it possible for him to get the spot first and then I check-in once I get there or do we both have to be there at the same time? Does it matter who is primary and who is secondary if the one who shows up has the forms for both of us completely filled? Then considering it would be day 0, would I also need to have my badge present when checking in or just having the forms be enough? Thanks

Zelyhon:

--- Quote from: AkaiSenkou on April 26, 2018, 04:15:17 PM ---Another question, I have is about seller check-in. I am planning on registering with a sub-seller to share the spot with. But problem is that I might not be able to arrive at the same time as him. Is it possible for him to get the spot first and then I check-in once I get there or do we both have to be there at the same time? Does it matter who is primary and who is secondary if the one who shows up has the forms for both of us completely filled? Then considering it would be day 0, would I also need to have my badge present when checking in or just having the forms be enough? Thanks

--- End quote ---
Yes, you will need your badge when you check in.

Typically, we would need both registered sellers to be present at check-in.  If your friend gets there early and gets in line, but you arrive before we actually start check-in, that's no problem, though.  We also definitely need all your items for sale there when you check in.  How late do you expect to be to check-in?

Tiger5913:
Hi Ben!  Thank you for once again heading up swap meet at Fanime!  Definitely looking forward to going back!  I have a few questions for you:

1) Will we be able to get our badges from a separate registration line, like previous years?
2) My selling partner is planning to purchase his badge at con, which is available starting on Friday.  Does this mean he is unable to sell on Thursday night?
3) My selling partner is medically diagnosed with fibromyalgia.  Is it possible to accommodate his condition with a chair?  Sitting on the floor is too physically painful for his body.

Kyra_Maverick:
It was announced on Facebook and Twitter that Swap Meet sign ups will open at 12 noon tomorrow (Saturday 28th)

charlotterosenfield:
Very excited, and will be planning on signing up for Thursday. Quick question: my selling partner and I both have disabilities, making it very hard for us to stand for long periods of time. If we bring out own chairs, would we be allowed to use them/sit in them while at our space? We wouldn't need any reserved for us, but we wanted to make sure it would be okay to bring our own!

Thanks, and please let me know whenever you have time! No rush, I can only imagine how busy everyone is with preparations!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version