FanimeCon Events and Discussionmentarianism > General Convention Discussion

Cosplay Question!!!

(1/2) > >>

pokefan995:
My girlfriend is cosplaying a character that doesn't wear shoes this year. I know in previous years the invisible shoes were accepted. So my question is if anyone knows if the sticker shoes are acceptable. Please please please and thank you for any response. :D

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.aliexpress.com/item/32822926749.html?source=images reference

Angelx624:
When I cosplay characters that don't wear shoes I just wear sandals/flip flops that I can easily slide off for photos. XD

pokefan995:

--- Quote from: Angelx624 on April 25, 2018, 06:58:08 PM ---When I cosplay characters that don't wear shoes I just wear sandals/flip flops that I can easily slide off for photos. XD

--- End quote ---

We figured that would be a back up if we need to, but she wants to paint hee feet for it and sandals, well, would ruin it. XD

thisisduffman:

--- Quote from: pokefan995 on April 25, 2018, 08:24:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Angelx624 on April 25, 2018, 06:58:08 PM ---When I cosplay characters that don't wear shoes I just wear sandals/flip flops that I can easily slide off for photos. XD

--- End quote ---

We figured that would be a back up if we need to, but she wants to paint hee feet for it and sandals, well, would ruin it. XD

--- End quote ---

Hi! I can answer this question for you. Yes, the invisible shoes are okay. We recommend wearing those, at a minimum. It's the convention center's policy, as well as our concern for your safety. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to email us at rovers@fanime.com!

pokefan995:

--- Quote from: thisisduffman on April 27, 2018, 08:34:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: pokefan995 on April 25, 2018, 08:24:30 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hi! I can answer this question for you. Yes, the invisible shoes are okay. We recommend wearing those, at a minimum. It's the convention center's policy, as well as our concern for your safety. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to email us at rovers@fanime.com!

--- End quote ---
Yay thank you for the answer! :D been looking for this answer for a week and a half now. XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version