Critical Role Gathering 2018 (IMPORTANT UPDATE 5/26/18)

Started by Hannah Reverie, April 30, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

Hannah Reverie

Hey, you guys! Critical Role Gathering at Fanime 2018 is a go!

IMPORTANT UPDATE, PLEASE READ: While I asked for our time on the official listing to be printed as 11am as I had requested, unfortunately this failed to happen and we have been officially listed as 1pm. In order to accommodate for those not following this page or the Facebook, we will be moving to Sunday at 1PM at G9! I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused anyone. Please let me know if you have any issues with this!

Day: Sunday
Time: 1pm

Characters coming:
Vox Mochina Campaign
Percy
- Inkpigg
Kashaw Vesh
- Mythal (hopefully!)

The Mighty Nein Campaign
Beau
- Gillysagoldfish
Mollymauk
- Badnews Cosplay
- ArcaneBond
- Friend of Gillysagoldfish
Yasha
- Hannah Reverie
Caleb
- ColorsoftheHeart
- Friend of ArcaneBond
Jester
- Marshmallow-Monster
- Friend of ArcaneBond
Nott
Fjord

Photo Order
Nothing official yet but here's an idea!
- Full group
- Vox Machina party
- Vox Machina campaign NPCs and guest stars
- Mighty Nein group shot
- Mighty Nein campaign NPCs
- Individual character shots
- Request Shots (Request anything! Want some shots of your favorite ships like Percy and Vex? Pics of your favorite duos like Caleb and Nott? Post requests here, on Facebook, or let us know at the con!)
- If there is time, maybe another full group at the end for anyone who arrived late.

Facebook Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/209831813079865/

Marshmallow-monster

YES! I just saw this in the official cosplay gathering list and got really excited. Thought about organizing this myself but only just recently got the time off approved. I will be there as Jester!

ColorsOfTheHeart

So excited for this! I'll be there in my Caleb cosplay.

Hannah Reverie

So awesome to see other Critical Role cosplayers coming to Fanime!
There is a slight change of plans as I am no longer able to host on Saturday so we're actually trying to have it changed to Sunday at 11am, same location. I hope this still works for everyone! I'll let everyone know when I heard back from the Fanime Gathering people!
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Marshmallow-monster

Quote from: Hannah Reverie on May 02, 2018, 12:23:32 PM
So awesome to see other Critical Role cosplayers coming to Fanime!
There is a slight change of plans as I am no longer able to host on Saturday so we're actually trying to have it changed to Sunday at 11am, same location. I hope this still works for everyone! I'll let everyone know when I heard back from the Fanime Gathering people!
Sorry for the inconvenience!

If for some reason there is no way to reschedule it and you won't be able to host, I suppose I'd be willing to step up to the plate. I've never actually hosted a cosplay gathering before but I can't imagine it to be that difficult. Let us know!

Hannah Reverie

Quote from: Marshmallow-monster on May 02, 2018, 01:50:11 PM
If for some reason there is no way to reschedule it and you won't be able to host, I suppose I'd be willing to step up to the plate. I've never actually hosted a cosplay gathering before but I can't imagine it to be that difficult. Let us know!
Thank you so much!
Luckily, I was able to get it changed on the official list. Does this time still work for you? I was fairly worried about inconveniencing cosplayers who planned to wear CR on Saturday.

Marshmallow-monster

Quote from: Hannah Reverie on May 07, 2018, 07:55:33 PM
Quote from: Marshmallow-monster on May 02, 2018, 01:50:11 PM
Thank you so much!
Luckily, I was able to get it changed on the official list. Does this time still work for you? I was fairly worried about inconveniencing cosplayers who planned to wear CR on Saturday.

Not at all, I have a feeling I'm just going to be Jester for the weekend lol. Glad you were able to get it switched!   :D

Mythal

Yes I was hoping someone would hold a CritRole gathering! I'm really hoping to finish Kashaw in time!

Marshmallow-monster

Quote from: Mythal on May 07, 2018, 11:35:49 PM
Yes I was hoping someone would hold a CritRole gathering! I'm really hoping to finish Kashaw in time!

Doooo eeeeet!  ;D ;D ;D
I was so bummed when I didn't see any critter cosplays at last year's Fanime. I didn't cosplay last year, but my eyes were peeled and I was disappointed  :-\ glad we're pulling something together this year!

arcanebond

ahh super excited to see this! im gonna be going as mollymauk & i have friends coming as jester and caleb
fanime 2017 plans

imp mercy - overwatch
primarina gijinka - pokemon

MegaLapras

I won't be in any crit role cosplay, but I'll proudly be wearing my hoodie and hat! can't wait to meet you all there!

Hannah Reverie

inkpigg

Gwydion

Hi....the Grid schedule for Fanime says this is Sunday at 1pm at the Snake Statue. (It's how I realized there might actually be a gathering I could do since planning a Caleb cosplay). So...um...when is the gathering? ^^

Hannah Reverie

Quote from: Gwydion on May 19, 2018, 09:28:19 PM
Hi....the Grid schedule for Fanime says this is Sunday at 1pm at the Snake Statue. (It's how I realized there might actually be a gathering I could do since planning a Caleb cosplay). So...um...when is the gathering? ^^
It will still be at 11am! Fanime made a mistake when they inputed it.
I was informed of this last week and contacted Fanime! They said they would try to change it and the paper version will have it corrected! I placed an update on the Facebook page but forgot to do it here. Sorry!

keyblademaster333

I've been so busy with my new job, I didn't do any cosplay for Critical Role, rip. I'll be attending anyway if anyone needs a "camera man".

As in, I can take some photos with my phone.

Hannah Reverie

Hey guys! So I just had the time to check in with the  gatherings booth and they apparently did not get around to changing our time back to 11am like originally planned. So for the sake of accommodating for those who have not accessed this page or the Facebook page, we will be meeting at 1pm. I apologize for this inconvenience. Please let me know if this conflicts with any of your plans.