Spot in Marriott Room Available! TH-M, Female Only

Started by charlotterosenfield, May 20, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

charlotterosenfield

+ Introduction: Hello! My name is Charlotte! This will be my 5th year at Fanime. I always love to hang out with friends, check out AA and Dealers Hall, socialize at night, and spend way too much money on food!
+ Hotel Information: My two friends and I have a two queen bed room in the San Jose Marriott, which is attached to the convention center. We have one "bed" spot available (as we usually do two to a bed) and/or plenty of floor room. We will be staying from Thursday to Monday, and the spot would be available all weekend.
+ Costs: The fourth spot in our room would be $170 for the weekend, and any additional people would lower the price further for all of us (since we usually split the room equally). You are welcome to pay by cash, check, bank transfer or venmo, whatever you would prefer. Payment is due by the end of the con.
+ Requirements: We can only accept females (per the request of my roommates), and there is no drugs allowed. Alcohol is no problem, as we usually like to go out and socialize at night. The room is not a party room, however, and will be mostly chill and quiet.
+ Contact: If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks so much!