FanimeCon: Participate, Join, Create > Cosplay! Construction, Tips, Gatherings, Advice

Feedback For Cosplay Gatherings Department 2018

<< < (2/2)

Angelx624:
Thank you so much for another great year in gatherings!! I hosted the Free! gathering with no issues and had a great time! And thanks to the official photographer as well! I know cameras can act up and understood there were technical issues but other than that everything went smoothly!

While I most likely won't be hosting the Free! gathering next year, I do plan to host some type of gathering!

Kite:
Thank you for your hard work as usual CGD. Everything during my gathering was good. Especially my assigned photographer was super helpful who helped me call out the photo shoots since I can't speak very loud for very long.

However the only problem I had was the beginning due to the discrepancy caused by the misprints on the guide books. Officially and at the info desks my gathering was at G6. But in the guidebooks it said G7. So I had to spend 30 minutes running back and forth making sure sure everyone was in the right place. Thankfully I managed to reroute/catch quite a few people and take them to the right spot. Though I'm not sure if I got everyone.

Otherwise everyone was great and enjoyed the gathering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version