2019 Old School (Pre-2001) Cosplay Gathering

Started by InsaneDavid, October 31, 2018, 04:16:17 PM

InsaneDavid

Hello old schoolers!!

Thank you all so much for attending the FanimeCon 2019 Old School (Pre-2001) Cosplay Gathering!

2019 marked the fourth consecutive year we have hosted the gathering. The link below is the full gallery of pictures we took at the gathering as host and co-host.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/mokkoricosplay/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1081256252063516

This is the full set of high-resolution, unedited, non-watermarked, uncropped pictures from the gathering. Cosplayers - please feel free to share, tag, download, crop, use on your cosplay pages, etc. This is everything, so there may be some shots that are a bit blurry, or have someone moving, or are during a photo order setup - but they are all presented so you may crop and edit them as you see fit. We did the best we could, as always.  Additionally be sure to check out Fanime's official photo gallery from Friday at 6pm, as we had an official photographer this year as well!

The Official FanimeCon Cosplay Gatherings Department gallery can be found here, as official galleries are uploaded based upon timestamp, the gathering photos will be intermixed with other official FanimeCon photos taken within that hour - so be sure to look through the entire gallery:
https://fanimecon.slickpic.com/albums/FanimeCon-Friday-6pm-7pm-02/?flow

This gathering is for you, for us, who cosplay as these characters! Thank you to all who attended or showed interest in this gathering. We hope to see you all again for FanimeCon next year and the 2020 Old School (Pre-2001) gathering!! It will always be held the evening of Fanime Friday!
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

Angelx624

Wanted to finally post in here that the gathering was fun even if I ended up showing up late! Things happened and I tried to make it as quick as I could. ;u;

Next year I'll make sure to be there on time! XD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)