RWBY gathering 2024

Started by Kite, November 01, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

Kite

Monty Oum gathering has been put aside for now as I've been waiting a couple years for the others to appear. But they haven't and that's fine.

RWBY was co-created by Monty Oum and Roosterteeth. This series is a action comedy based off characters from fairy tales, myths, legends, and historic figures.

Please feel free to stop by and participate!

Photography Disclaimer

FanimeCon will be taking photographs at this years' Gathering/Event. If you do not want to be photographed, please step off to the side while those photos are being taken. By staying with the group while those photos are being taken, you are giving your permission to be photographed.

Day: TBA
Time: TBA
MP: TBA
L: TBA

If there are any suggestions anyone would like to bring up for the gathering or certain photo shots please post. I clearly underestimated how short 30 minutes was. So I definitely need to be more organized and efficient with the time.

Kite

Kite

Kite

Getting things set up for 2020. Getting a few props ready for this year.

Kite

The volume has ended with quite a few interesting things happening.

The Sea-Faring Otaku

Right!? There plenty of new cosplay choices, especially with the addition of the Atlas Elites!
On and Off Attendee since 2005!

R.I.P. Fanime 2020 😭

See y'all in 2021!

Rick-Deckard97

Contemplating Ozpin or Qrow

Kite

Looks like the verdict is in as things will be postponed till next year.

Stay healthy and safe everyone.

Kite

New volume has started and things are getting crazy.

Kite

Fingers crossed for this year.

I'll try to bring a lot of prop items just for laughs.

Rick-Deckard97

Here's hoping not sure who to be this time

Either Qrow or OZ

If Oz i'll be wielding either a Ben Kenobi or Qui Gonn LS

Kite

Quote from: Rick-Deckard97 on April 22, 2022, 01:32:58 AM
Here's hoping not sure who to be this time

Either Qrow or OZ

If Oz i'll be wielding either a Ben Kenobi or Qui Gonn LS

Cool

Kite

Just found out today this gathering was approved. Since I wasn't sure I didn't get any props prepared. So I'll have to keep it simple this year.

Kite

Well let's see how the new season works out.

Rick-Deckard97

Season so far appears to be ok.

The DC team-up looks very interesting Bruce appears to be a Faunus in RWBY

Kite

Quote from: Rick-Deckard97 on March 15, 2023, 03:59:39 PMSeason so far appears to be ok.

Not sure how they plan to balance/explain someone like Superman as he should be able to steamroll everyone on Remnant. But yeah, neat they made Bruce a bat faunus.

With the recent episode, that was hell of a reveal as well as a time paradox.

Rick-Deckard97

Quote from: Kite on March 18, 2023, 09:55:43 PM
Quote from: Rick-Deckard97 on March 15, 2023, 03:59:39 PMSeason so far appears to be ok.

Not sure how they plan to balance/explain someone like Superman as he should be able to steamroll everyone on Remnant. But yeah, neat they made Bruce a bat faunus.

With the recent episode, that was hell of a reveal as well as a time paradox.

I think DC is going with Teenage Clark who's powers weren't fully developed yet. And Batman now has super powers

Kite

Quote from: Rick-Deckard97 on April 02, 2023, 11:43:09 AMI think DC is going with Teenage Clark who's powers weren't fully developed yet. And Batman now has super powers

Yeah that would work in 'nerfing' Superman. But not so much as the rest of the justice league. Wonder Woman has always been peak condition. Green Lantern is based on will power. An experienced Flash can draw as much power from the speed force as they need. And Batman because he's Batman, but now he has super powers.

Kite

Kite